MSN featuring RJHTML

errrr, no idea to be honest, should work ok on the C500

(oh, and dont you love it when someone has visited the site once, never posted and rates your homescreen a '1'???? ^_^ cmon lemme see you do better then :D)

Which site?

Guest djleekee
that kinda looks lik the rjhtml plugin hasnt installed correctly, try installing just the plugin again and reboorting and see if that helps.

Just tried that m8! Still no change!

Thanks for taking time to reply anyway!

DJ Leekee

Guest mike.smith

simple fact of the matter is that most Themes do not work well on a C500, it is obviously different being an update op system. We just dont know what the differences are yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Image D is the MRU (what does that stand for?)

I'd guess at Most Recently Used.

Is anyone having problems with the world times being an hour out since daylight savings?

Maybe a little off topic, but is there somewhere in the phone where you can say that you're in daylight savings, or do you change your time zone to GMT+1?

I'd guess at Most Recently Used.

Is anyone having problems with the world times being an hour out since daylight savings?

Maybe a little off topic, but is there somewhere in the phone where you can say that you're in daylight savings, or do you change your time zone to GMT+1?

Yes, lot of people got this problem, and it is discussed on another thread

Hey Midnight, after updating my C500, I tried to install again the plugin + MSN Homescreen, and it now surprisingly works perfectly! I'm happy again :lol:

Guest nedge2k

Here's one for all you WMP 10 users. I fixed the skin so its compatible and shows album art :( Just put the .skn file in the MSN folder :) Also i noticed a little bug with the error screen...it doesnt show. To fix this rename it to yell.gif :(

wmplayer.zip

ss000.gif

newbie question :oops:

i downloaded the two files for a locked c500, but when i tried to view the homescreen it told me i didn't have a valid homescreen loaded - i then deleted the two files (a mistake i think, as i should have uninstalled?) and tried reloading - now when i try and run the files (having downloaded them again) i get:

"Installation failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate."

what should i do next?

thank you for your help ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hooperman

Mr Midnight, is it possible to replace the rjhtml part showing the time on the homescreen to show the new mad beetle animated plugin? The reason I ask is that I modified the rhtml plugin to show an animated gif instead of the time, but it kills my battery. I also have attempted to replace the rjhtml with the animated one but as I scroll down the screen to the messages, mru and all day event plugins, the animated plugin still shows and I dont want it to.

By the way, I feel that this homescreen is easily the best and most professional one to date and it just need a bit of animation in it!

Thanks

Guest rpitera

Quick note to Midnight first off; Nice job, mate. I imagine this was quite a bit of work. I'm not going to use it as default screen simply because there's more than I need going on, but it is definitely fun to showcase the phone's abilities. Always a big fan of your work. :exclaim:

:arrow: Now onto the main reason for the post:

I looked through this entire thread, start to finish and never found an answer for a question that was posed early on; namely, will Remy ever consider releasing RJ HTML as a standalone product?

Quite frankly, $46 USD for access to a plugin (that I can't even read the docs for to know if I can make use of it) is out of the question for me. I already own Homescreen Designer, I don't play games on my phone (or my PC for that matter) and have enough discounts to cover anything I buy from Handango in the future. My Start Menu works fine, and the rest of the premiums aren't of any use to me.

So basically I'm left with one benefit I can actually use - the plugin - and for that price I can buy 4-5 full apps. Just seems kind of pointless; you want a couple of bucks to support the board, hey no problem, but $46 USD is a lot of money to me for something I will have to spend a considerable amount of time to learn to make useful. I just paid $17 USD (used one of my Handango discounts ) for Fizz Traveller which gets the weather, time, airport delays, WX Maps, etc. and that's probably what I'd be looking at RJHTML to do in a home screen anyways.

I think it's great of Remy to support MoDaCo, and I sure hope the board ops appreciate it, because he's cutting himiself off from a a nice revenue stream for MoDaCo's benefit. I hope you give him props on a regular basis.

BTW: This was NOT meant as a flame to MoDaCo OR to start anger, just a marketing opinion from one of your *prospective* customers, so I hope you'll treat it as such. Maybe you might consider other options for Plus subscriptions to members who don't need many of the premiums you're offering; I know there's at least one person in this thread that expressed the same feelings.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MotoKitty

I have a small question. I have this homescreen on my phone, my brother set it up, and my buddy list changes and dissapears alot, and it forgets the weather city alot and stuff like that. How do I make it remember what city I set it for, and make sure it doesn't loose or change my buddy list?

• 3 months later...
Guest Guitar1969

so how do you set the customed home pages - Is this feature still not active yet for MSN Homescreen Configuration. Also, any update to weather page cities. I live in LA area and its not even a choice even though it a major city.

Guest blade1212
newbie question :oops: 

"Installation failed.  The program or setting cannot be installed because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate."

what should i do next?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have exactly the same problem. C500 with latest ROM.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goodideaming

Hi

I'm new here, I like the interface of Minnight's MSN. but don't know what is this apply to?

Phone or windows, what kind of phone.

I got Sonyericsson P900 will work?

please help me!

Peace and jOy

Ming

Guest SayGoDJ

does anybody have a prgoram that does the dial up screen for customation cuz its not on that one 1.32 program i forget the name

• 5 months later...

Is there any way to replace the SMS count to MMS count? My phone receives text messages as MMS and I'd like the see the text message count on my home screen. Thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

midnight, great job! Congratulations!

Do you allow us to make little changes ourselves? If so, is it possible to give us the source of all backgounds? I mean, with no marked shadows. I am not a designes so this would help me to save a lot of time...

Example: The main data background has 2 boxes to fit the weekname and monthname.

Tks,

Lee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.