THIS IS HOW TO HARD RESET THE SPV C500

Guest peanut

Guest skiptdouglas

doing exactly has it says however just goes straight throu to the win mobile screen.

THen my phone just reboots......... then starts up and reboots

Help!!! ;)

Guest tinatorres

I get all of this, but when I get past the "press 0" part, it boots to Windows mobile and hangs. Never get the cold config menu... any thoughts as to why?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest iankay1986

Dont know if anybody has already posted this! But you can also hard reset the phone.. like from a state of deadness by reinstalling the latest ROM :D just thought id let y'all know :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest krsta31

DUDE HELP ME PLEASEEE!!

My name is Vladan ,m from serbia and i hawe motorola mpx 200 and since yesterday biiig problem with it! See problem is in internet conection,it doesnt want to conect any more ,no way! I tried to put new setings for gprs three times,i called my corporated network,and i hawe credit on my sim card ofcourse!! and it still doesnt conect not on MSN not to open some web page and not to send mails or this,i hawe all settings in in order and phone still doesnt want to conect!! on display is writen UNABLE TO CONECT USING YOUR DEFAULT CONNECTION.ATTEMPT A CONNECTION USING T MOBILE D1 INTERNET INSTED! D1 is first settings writen in data connections after mine of my network but of course i cant use it becouse i am in Serbia! so i asking you can you somehow help me and is it posible that modem of phone died somehow,can i check that somehow,by some test code or whatewrer,or to make master reset (that i wouldt like becouse its delete ewerything) or what can i doo!? i hope you can understand my problem and can help me or at least give me somebodys mail whom i can ask!

i thank you immidiately for any your help !!!! and plese answer to me at [email protected]

• 10 months later...
Guest sylvestre

One problem, which one is the soft key??? i don't know which on eis softkey 1&2?? Thank You .......

Had major problems and needed to hard reset, Orange did not know how so i emailed HTC directly and below is their instructions for reset back to factory settings.

1. Press and hold soft1 and soft2 keys.

2. Press and hold power button for around 1 to 1.5 seconds. Release power button. Keep hold soft1 and soft2 keys.

3. Later, screen shoould show instructions to ask user to press '0' key to reset to factory default.

4. Press '0' within the timeout period, which is only several seconds only.

5. If no instruction is shown on the screen, repeat steps 1 to 4.

The timing is sensitive.

I know i am a GOD, but please do not worship me!!

Regards

1. Press and hold soft1 and soft2 keys.

2. Press and hold power button for around 1 to 1.5 seconds. Release power button. Keep hold soft1 and soft2 keys.

3. Later, screen shoould show instructions to ask user to press '0' key to reset to factory default.

4. Press '0' within the timeout period, which is only several seconds only.

5. If no instruction is shown on the screen, repeat steps 1 to 4.

The timing is sensitive.

I know i am a GOD, but please do not worship me!!

You might get a Nobel' prize for that.

:)

• 5 months later...
Guest pratik

can my typhoon with imate rom installed on it will also do this hard reset ??

its stuck in bootloader mode.

it shows :

Typhoon

IPL 1.00

Typhoon

SPL 1.01.0199

Typhoon IU

• 1 month later...