Smartphone 2004

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

Agreed! If you happen to do a "Smartphone 2005" homescreen ( ^_^ ) it would be cool to replace the Media Player plugin with a Bluetooth indicator, hooked up to the BT Toggle program. Just a suggestion... 8)

Unfortunately, I dont write plugins and am unable to do that. But you can add a shortcut to the BTToggle to the RJShortcut plugin in the XML.

encece,

I was so excited about your home screen that I downloaded it on my way home from work and was trying it out and editing the FEW XML items I knew how to edit. Came across the same 3 points that everyone else had (after I had posted this...I would have deleted the post, but I can't). When I started to read the rest of the posts, I realized my error. I shrunk the original post. So don't waste your time reading it.

Firstly, thanks for creating a great home screen. However, I'm having problems getting my media player to work using the WMPlayer Plugin. I get the following error message "Can't find :'MSWMPLAYER'(or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename..."

I am a novice so I don't understand the XML coding to adjust the location on WMP on my phone. I was able to adjust the location in the RJShortCut section, but not here.

Also, when I select the Alarm Clock, I am taken to the BlueTooth menu where I set it to on and off. Speaking of that, is it possible to change the Alarm to BT and using the BTToggler file posted here on MoDaCo?

Thanks very much.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GingerNinja.net

My first post! Great homescreen and one that I actually look at and feel that I could hack apart as it is soooo customisable - which I guess from reading this topic is exactly what the author was aiming for.

Well done - you cannot have enough information on a screen at one time!

Guest GingerNinja.net

OK, just in case there are some lazy people (like me about 2 days ago) who don't want to get their hands dirty, here is a replacement XML file for ORANGE C500 USERS. It works on mine, so it should work on yours.

Why did I update this? Well, the RichieM plug-in doesn't run on C500 phones and I also don't have Power Tasks and Power Calendar working as I couldn't find them, so I have replaced the links with the default ones.

BIG THANKS to Cranky and encece for inspiring me to start making my own themes and for modding stuff! :lol:

updatedbyGN_sp2004.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Veeeery Nice Home screen - Nice picture and good layout

I give u 10 :)

I make little modification (I'm also c500 user)

I removed WMplayer and installed in this place memory and temp plug-in.

Now is working as a charm ... :(

Still struggling with alarm plug-in but w8-ing for new release (for c500 users)

I atached xml is anyone want to use it (just replace orginal xml and install monitor plugin).

Thx for again for nice homescreen

N

oranje.home.zip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest hooperman

Encece,

great homescreen. I have modified the xml to my taste but I have a problem - I cant download the files on my pc at home, only at work and so cant get the photoshop files to do some more backgrounds. It says

"You have accessed this file from a link not on this site. Anti-leech is in effect, and you must download the file directly from this site and not from a link found on another site."

Any suggestions?

thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest aristweed

love it! BUT can't find RichieM Alarm Plugin at: http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...p=287264#287264

First you'll need to download and install all of the necessary plugins.

RJShortcut

RJTasks

...can all be found here: http://smartphone.peakin.com/

RichieM Alarm Plugin

...can be found here:

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...p=287264#287264

WMPlayer Plugin

...can be found here:

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=95747

After these are installed and you have restarted your phone...

drop all of the files in the zip into your "Application Data/Home" directory. (Just the JPGs, BMPs, and XML file...not the PSD Photoshop file).

Then goto Settings/Home...choose the homescreen, and you're done.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 1 month later...
Guest y2dil

hello guys, first post here

i really like this homescreen, although that its kinda old and people might not check this thread anymore i figured id give this a try anyway

id like to change where it says "No Upcoming Appointments" to a Bat Plugin bar... is that possible? :idea:

Guest y2dil

ok well i did this myself, i got it half way done, i cant seem to get the line above the bar to show, thats probably 'cause i lack xml knowledge, maybe someone can help me?

the image attached is what it looks like so far...

and i removed the following code from the original sp2004 xml file:

<!-- All Day Event -->

<plugin clsid="{2FFD93B3-0FF0-4228-A6D6-D2DF177D7D92}" name="alldayevent" height="14">

<format state="noevent" visible="true"/>

<label font-size="12" x="17" y="-1" w="150" fgcolor="#1F274E">

<format state="selected" bgcolor="transparent" font-size="12" font-weight="bold" fgcolor="#1F274E"/>

<text>All Day: <subject/></text>

</label>

</plugin>

<!-- Calendar -->

<plugin clsid="{865A354A-4A96-4687-B001-C155DC0DBE76}" name="calendar" height="14">

<label font-size="12" x="17" y="-1" w="150" fgcolor="#1F274E" valign="top">

<format state="selected" bgcolor="transparent" font-size="12" font-weight="bold" fgcolor="#1F274E" />

<text><time />-<subject />

</text>

</label>

</plugin>
and replaced it with:
<!-- Battery Plugin -->

<plugin clsid="{13091997-1512-2103-3005-197719802002}" name="Batterie Usage" height="28" refresh="60" marge_left="4" marge_right="3">

<label font-size="12" halign="left" x="16" y="0" fgcolor="#566BD1">

<text>Battery Life: <time x="30" y="0" format="DHM" font-size="14" font-weight="normal"/></text>

</label>

<skin x="0" y="14" selected="\IPSM\Application Data\Home\skin.bmp" unselected="\IPSM\Application Data\Home\skin.bmp"/>  

<percent x="146" y="14" font-size="14" font-weight="bold"/>

</plugin>

can someone look at the code i put in and see why "Battery Life:" doesnt show up? im pretty sure the xml is wrong in some way..

thanks

image0001.BMP

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.