What kinda batterty life you guys getting?

Guest meatgrinder

Guest meatgrinder

i'm struggling to get 2 days out of mine :P

i listen to a lot of mp3s, but i'm finding that between 8am till 6pm, with, say...4 hours of mp3 playing (screen off - backlight off) my battery is way down at 68%, which may not seem to bad, but after a second day like this, and it'll moan about battery power :D

what kinda battery life is every1 else getting? say what u use your phone for, and how long for - and dont forget to say how much standby time you get :)

once my 512mb mini sd arrives, i'll hard reset at 100% charge and see how it goes.

i also charged my c500 as the manual says for its first charge.

Dave

Guest peekie

ive managed 3 days ( 3x 18 hours ) plus 4 hours fiddling and the bluetooth was also switched on as well , so iam happy withe the beast :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest Captain Vallo

Wonderful life;-).

took in on short break and decided not to take charger.

Fully charged 7.00 am Sunday morning.

for the next 3 days, sent several texts, phone calls, pictures and even some video.

Switched off phone 2 of the nights.

Now its Wednesday (3 days later) and still have two bars and (60%).

What more can I ask for.

Guest jimbouk

similar for me - went sailing for bank holiday weekend (without charger) the phone gave me approx 1 hour talk time, 2 hours browsing, about 100 texts and 72 hours standby and only used about 3/4's of battery!

Battery life with Bluetooth on discoverable over the last week has been

excellent, with heavy use (lots of GPRS in car and a few calls) it will last 36hrs easy without charging, and with light use (receiving one or two calls, and some texts) 60+ hours (Smartbatt says 2 days 16hrs).

I have only just turned Bluetooth ad accept beams off this week, and smartbatt has settled at about 3 days 11 hrs! which is about that much light use.