NEW PLUGIN: Batplug 0.2.9 New Version Updated

Guest Sv1000

Started tweaking anyway  :D  

How's this XP-progress-bar inspired one ?

battplugscreen.jpg

^_^ What a beautiful homescreen !!!

Can we downloaded somewhere ? I could see what is your problem !

Seb = = = o>°o

:D What a beautiful homescreen !!!

Can we downloaded somewhere ? I could see what is your problem !

Seb = = = o>°o

Thanks ^_^

I'll see whether I can post it here tonight when I get home. It includes some extra screens for incoming call etc.

Nice mwille, can you post the code you used for the plugin?

The code is extremely simple, I only defined the bitmap to be used for the bar (this bitmap also includes the little battery icon to the left of the bar) and the position and size of the percentage text. Thats all ^_^

I'll post the entire thingy later tonight...

Guest mfioble

Kinda got mine working like yours, although I don't have the bitmap which includes the battery. Having a little trouble when I try to click on it having that time stuff come up; not sure why that second screen won't come up. Think I'll wait to see what you post, thanks.

Guest scott2eyes

Not on mine it doesn't.. I have color_homehighlighttext set to a value of #2E3192, which is the color I want... Batt percentage shows white when selected and black when not..

Not HOMEhighlighttext- just COLOR_HIGHLIGHTTEXT. (ie. the colour of the highlighted text inthe programs menu!)

Whoops ! My mistake... misread you there :roll:

That worked, When selected it show the correct color. Now we need to find out which color it uses when not selected ^_^

Right, as promised the xml and al the rest required for that homescreen of mine as seen a few posts up.

The Abstract5.zip contains all the homescreen stuff. Just in case someone don't know :wink: : Drop everything into the Storageapplication datahome directory on the phone, select "Abstract5" as your layout and "Default" for both color scheme and background image.

You WILL need to have Batplug installed (duh !) aswell as RJshortcut and you will also need to edit the XML for the shortcut plugin to match the shortcuts in your startmenu

The second zip contains the files to use for the extra screens like incoming call and programmenu background etc. A little doc is included on how to do this with Regedit. Or simpy use SmarTweak, much easier ^_^

Hope y'all enjoy it, lett me know how it works out !

Extra screens Abstract.zip

Abstract5.ZIP

Kinda got mine working like yours, although I don't have the bitmap which includes the battery.  Having a little trouble when I try to click on it having that time stuff come up; not sure why that second screen won't come up.  Think I'll wait to see what you post, thanks.

What is your version ? Do you have the last (0.2.9) ?

Your problem is :

:arrow: You don't have battery bitmap (verify you have "charge.bmp" in "StorageApplication DataHome" or "IPSM....") ?

:arrow: You don't have "Info Screen" when you click on it ?

What homescreen do you use ? Batplug.home.xml, include with plugin ?

Seb = = = o>°o

Guest nickcornaglia

Is there a way to change the font color?

The % seems to move around periodically, is there a way to keep it fixed, left or right justified?

Are there any other formats for the time? Or just JHM? Does J stand for Days?

Is there a way to change the font color?
I know that is :

:arrow: COLOR_HIGHLIGHTTEXT when plugin has caption

:arrow: COLOR_HOMETEXT when plugin has no caption

In color scheme.

The % seems to move around periodically, is there a way to keep it fixed, left or right justified?

hum, the % doesn't move, but it change. The % is (almost) always on 2 car (ie : 10 % to 99 %, only 1 to 9 and 100 % on 1 and 3 car). You can indicate the position, why do you want left or right justified ?

Are there any other formats for the time? Or just JHM? Does J stand for Days?

Yeah !

You can have, for Days, Hour and Minut, these format :

:arrow: "DMH" or "dmh"

:arrow: "D M H" or "d m h"

:arrow: " D M H " or " d m h "

(the same for Jour,Heure,minute in French : "jmh" etc....)

Seb = = = o>°o

Guest nickcornaglia
hum, the % doesn't move, but it change. The % is (almost) always on 2 car (ie : 10 % to 99 %, only 1 to 9 and 100 % on 1 and 3 car). You can indicate the position, why do you want left or right justified ?

I'm at work so I cant leave a screenshot right now but I have

DHM, %, Bar on one line in that order.

The % doesnt seem to hold it's X position for some reason.

I'd like to position the % from the right so that it holds it's right justified position.

I'll post a screenshot later. Thanks.

Guest nickcornaglia

My battery is low but the bar is 4 red squares, 4 yellow, 4 green:

<!-- BattPlug -->

<plugin clsid="{13091997-1512-2103-3005-197719802002}" name="Batterie Usage" height="14" refresh="60" marge_left="0" marge_right="0">

<skin x="80" y="2" selected="IPSMApplication DataHomeskin.bmp" unselected="IPSMApplication DataHomeskin.bmp"/>

<time x="19" y="2" format="jhm" font-size="12" fgcolor="#FFFFFF" font-weight="normal"/>

<percent x="56" y="2" font-size="12" fgcolor="#FFFFFF" font-weight="normal"/>

</plugin>

Thanks

ScreenShot004.jpg

BTW The fgcolor shown in the code above doesnt do anything. I was just trying it out. Thanks.

No, perhap's in an another version :roll:

for the moment :

When plugin is no caption : COLOR_WINDOWTEXT

When plugin has caption : COLOR_HOMEHIGHLIGHTTEXT

For your pb about pos of %, I don't understand ! % don't move on screen ?!?

Seb = = = o>°o

Guest nickcornaglia

The problem with the percetage is that it's left justified. So the right side varies in length depending on the current percentage.

My preference would be to right justify it positioning it in the X reference from the right side, having it always directly before the levels bar....so, in effext, the % symbol would always be in the same place.

So my question/request to this is...could I right justify text in this plugin?

My battery is low but the bar is 4 red squares, 4 yellow, 4 green:

<!-- BattPlug -->

<plugin clsid="{13091997-1512-2103-3005-197719802002}" name="Batterie Usage" height="14" refresh="60" marge_left="0" marge_right="0">

<skin x="80" y="2" selected="IPSMApplication DataHomeskin.bmp" unselected="IPSMApplication DataHomeskin.bmp"/>

<time x="19" y="2" format="jhm" font-size="12" fgcolor="#FFFFFF" font-weight="normal"/>

<percent x="56" y="2" font-size="12" fgcolor="#FFFFFF" font-weight="normal"/>

</plugin>

Wow,Please post this homescreen mate it looks awesome,Thanks

Thanks

Guest monkeyjabber

This is based on mwille's great skin, but with a few mods. The percent font is larger. Also, I use Batplug with the PPC 2003 Bliss home screen (XML posted earlier in this forum, without % remaining). I added a tiny bit more space between Batplug and the profile setting.

For some reason, it seems like Modaco doesn't allow attachment of .bmp files anymore, so the skin is in the Zip. Use that, it looks better than this .gif.

Caution.zip

Caution.gif

No ! ^_^

Because it's a "bug" in version 0.2.8 and 0.2.9.

A news version 0.2.9 SR2 was ok, but I work on a 0.3.0 with possibiliy to indicate : (encece will be happy)

On "percent" & "time" attribut !

But not before (at least) one week 'cause I go to Mexico tomorow :D (I live in France)

Seb = = = o>°o

• 4 weeks later...

I added this plugin to my current homescreen and it makes another plugin's text really small, I think 6pt. Here is the code for both, any idea what's happening?

<plugin clsid="{EE1DEFE4-6301-4510-9DE4-DF7333F4D4FB}" height="18">

<background>

<format state="selected" bgcolor="COLOR_HOMEHIGHLIGHT"/>

</background>

<label x="0" y="0">

<image filename="windowstasks.exe" iconindex="0" iconsize="small"/> 

</label>

<label x="0" y="0" w="176" halign="left">

<text>Pending Tasks: </text><pendingTasks font-weight="bold"/>

</label>

</plugin>

<plugin clsid="{13091997-1512-2103-3005-197719802002}" name="Batterie Usage" height="18" refresh="60">

<text>Battery: </text><percent font-size="14" font-weight="bold"/>

</plugin>