Guest sblarsen

Guest sblarsen

[77]ppc2004.gif

File Name :: PPC 2004

Author :: sblarsen

Category :: Computer

Description ::

Features

Uhm.. nothing really.. just copy *.RAR contents into your homescreen dir.

I´ve only tested it on C500. Also included a *.PIT for Caller ID

ONLY WORKS WITH 2003!

Comments

My first ever try ever at making a homescreen.

Updated Sun, Jan 16 2005 9:35 pm

View File

Guest sblarsen
wow looks sexy!!! but is it possible to make it into a exe or cab to install summmit noobs like me understand lol!!  

:)

Would love to do that... I have no idea how to though..

Glad you like it..

Guest duncanbaker

This is one of the coolest screens I've ever seen. Clean and simple!

What would finish it off is if there was a little icon and then all day events a couple of lines under up coming appointments and can an icon be designed similar to the missed calls that shows a new SMS.

Otherwise its awesome

Guest mfioble

I like the look of this home screen. Nice, simple and clean.

One issue I have had is if I go into the Programs button and then click on the Home key it goes into some funky screen that looks like it is too large for the screen and part of a huge number "1". Also get this same screen if I press up arrow too many times on the home screen.

Guest sblarsen
does this work with SP2002? i can't seem to make it work.

lukeap

I only have the C500 for testing, but it probably does not work with 2002.

Guest sblarsen
This is one of the coolest screens I've ever seen.  Clean and simple!

What would finish it off is if there was a little icon and then all day events a couple of lines under up coming appointments and can an icon be designed similar to the missed calls that shows a new SMS.

Otherwise its awesome

Thanks dude. Ill keep that in mind if i do another version of the homescreen.

Guest sblarsen
I like the look of this http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewforum.php?f=43>home screen.  Nice, simple and clean.  

One issue I have had is if I go into the Programs button and then click on the Home key it goes into some funky screen that looks like it is too large for the screen and part of a huge number "1".  Also get this same screen if I press up arrow too many times on the http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewforum.php?f=43>home screen.

What phone do you have?? - I havent experienced that problem.

Guest sblarsen
I got a huge number one in the bottom right hand side of the screen only showing the top half of the 1 when i got a missed call, odd?

Very odd... can't say i´ve had that problem myself though....

Guest Doombrain
I got a huge number one in the bottom right hand side of the screen only showing the top half of the 1 when i got a missed call, odd?

Me too

large1.jpg

i'm on 2003 c500. any ideas? i really like this home page and would like to use it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've modded this homescreen, I hope you don't mind sblarsen! Moved the operator, time and date to the top, profile 2nd, messages third and appointments last and edited to fit more text on the screen. Find all of the files required in the zip file attached (log in to download). I've also modded the missed calls screen to add brackets around the "s" in calls so that when you have 1 missed call it makes sense. My number of missed calls was off the screen and too large to so I have fixed this.

PPC2004 v1.1.zip

PPC2004-v1.1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Could some one please add Calender Plugin for example Power calender.

I want to see more appointments and events than just one, could somone also include alarm plugin, please?

Guest mrrippey
Could some one please add Calender Plugin for example Power calender.

I want to see more appointments and events than just one, could somone also include alarm plugin, please?

I echo the sentament......That would make this really nice. Also some install instructions would be nice for noobs like me.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.