Cheapest SD memory

Guest benzo

komplett.co.uk had some very cheap memory if I recall.. I just got a 64Mb MMC for £25 from amazon along with a book order this xmas - does well enough for music as I get annoyed having to keep turning the backlight on when watching movies..

Guest lycrawearer

Search on eBay for seller 'topdot7' ...

Bought one just after Xmas for £42 - 128mb SD (SanDisk). Still waiting for it to be delivered though (coming from the states - should be here any day now).

Lycrawearer

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

With the 8meg card supplied by orange, is there only 6.5meg available due to the way its "formatted", or is it just another Orange shortcoming? If these cards to format to slightly smaller than their advertised size then how much space is there on a 128meg sdio card for instance?

well i normally used most of the places metioned here, dabs, komplett but also use www.scan.co.uk this is a good supplier? to all those ppl that use ebuyer? just hope that nothing goes wrong! they are a nightmare to deal with, i ended going down there offices in sheffield to get sorted? and believe me it aint easy to find and it is a real dump!!!!

just for info?

tricky

Guest jonathankwlee

This is the first time i'm posting anything okay so forgive me for any mistakes!

I bought a 64Mb MMC card from Dabs.com and it didn't work at all. Not to worry, i sent it back and hopefully, should be getting a refund soon. There's some compatability issues with MMC aren't there? Anyhow, just bought a 128Mb SD card from ValueFLASH as recommended by someone on this forum - am praying that the guy didn't lie and that it doesn't work!

THanks for the help and advice all you guys whoever you are!

Guest Saracen

I just got a SanDisk (the Best) 128MB SD card from EBay, from "topdot7" as recommended by lycrawearer. £43 including shipping and BidPay fee.

Now I just need to find stuff to put on it...

Guest Funster

Topdot7 on ebay, Sandisk 256MB SD £75.87 delivered to UK, can't beat that!

He has more @ $105 Buy It Now + $10 shipping + $4.95 Paypal. £ is quite strong so you'll get a good rate on your CC.