Another Great Idea

Guest beersoft

Guest beersoft

I would like to be one of the first to say

"well done Paul another great idea"

now i have somewhere to talk about my dark and distant past :)

later

Owen

"does the Trium Mondo count?"

Guest spacecowboy6982

Nice one Paul. I'm looking for a great PocketPC site that matched MoDaCo's standards and this fits the bill perfectly :!:

Hmm, what are the recommendations then - is the XDA all that good :?: Is it a must have toy or could I live without it :?:

Cheers :!:

spacecowboy

Guest Paul [MVP]

The XDA2 is lovely!

Of course it's a must have toy.... you must have ALL toys ;-)

Watch this space for a full review, and an exclusive price for purchasing one too! :)

P

Are you concentrating this site purely on Pocket PC phone edition or will it have stuff for Pocket PC without the phone thingy?

I've been looking for something like MoDaCo for my iPAQ, but there's not much out there, and what there is is either very American or just plain boring.

Good luck with the site either way :)

Guest nickcornaglia

Congrats on the new site. I hope it's successful as Modaco, though now I wonder where your smartphone loyalties lie! :)

I guess I dont have to re-register as I'm typing just fine! :roll:

All the best!

PS.

I used to have a T-Mobile PPCPE and a Samsung i700 and still have alot of interest. The i700 was hard to give up...but the size was killing me.

Guest abamara
"]The XDA2 is lovely!

Of course it's a must have toy.... you must have ALL toys ;-)

Watch this space for a full review, and an exclusive price for purchasing one too! :(

P

Well I'm always on the quest for a convergence device with more pda functions. The xda2 looks like the best so far so I guess I'll be switching my loyalties from the spv to the xda. No E200 for me this xmas (contract runs out in a week). Shame tho, just when the form factor is getting right. Xda2 more useful for me atm. =p~

Btw congrats on the new site! Nice to know I don't have to leave afterwards! :)