MacOSX

Guest iRidiumX
Take a look at the xml, it's just text fields repeated a pixel or two apart!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh.. haha.. i was actually refering to the shadow in the bgpic.. ;)

Guest Arcsbite
[11]screenshots.gif

Just wanted to throw some feedback your way ;)

My first homescreen on my first smartphone..what a doozie to try and install blindly!

Using MPX220, seemed to get everything working, re set up the shortcut links to what I wanted, got everything working although the apps kept saying couldn't locate papyus...even though I downloaded and installed all the needed plug ins.

not to worry, I used Home screen B and have the regular app page.

LOVE the windows media player part.

a few questions -

Is it possible to change E Mail note to MMs as I am more likely to get MMS's?

and...If I miss a call I get no notification of this, is there any way I can install a missed calls screen? like I said, first timer so sorry if these are retarded questions.

Other than that no probs, actually registered just for this set up, but it was orange only back then. thanks so much for the newer version!!!

EXCELLENT JOB.

Guest drblow

Glad you like it! ;)

I don't know if there is an MMS counter plugin available? If there is I'm sure it could be implemented. For missed calls you could take a full screen missed calls plugin, but you would have to create an image to go with it, and then copy the code into your xml. But if you want to have a go then just take the code from a theme that has a missed calls screen & add it to this one. If you need any help let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest misterxzibit

I have a weird problem....the info displayed by the Smartmonitor plugin is showed in the middle of the screen and not near the bottom, in the right of those 2 pictures.

Waht can I do ?

Edited by misterxzibit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest fireball78
like it says above, this theme requires the orange e200 plugin. so, no, it will not work on anything other than e200 or c500.

a different version is on the way that will install on most phones.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How can I change the default shortcut, most of them is not working leh.

Guest lobo71
How can I change the default shortcut, most of them is not working leh.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can do it by editing the .xml file and you will see at the top many lines with the shorcuts.

You can just put yours and it will work great.

• 3 weeks later...

I use this screen on a C500. Trief to customise it.

I wanted to leave out the IE links, and instead I want a fixed link to TomTom.

It worked, but it left some nasty pixels on the background which where also there with the IE links. I adjusted the background image, but no luck.

Can anybody help my out?

I have attached the background and my xmlfile.

DrBlowMacOsXB.home.xml

post-101050-1126479424_thumb.gif

Guest cjstedman

Hey, I downloaded and installed all your plugins etc and I get a funky error when I try to go into the Calendar...something about "Cant Find Papyrus (or one of its components) etc

Whats this all about then?

Can you please point me to a resolution? thanks

PS, i have a SP2 .

I set the calendar plugin to use papyrus. If you don't have papyrus then just open the xml file in notepad & change the clandar plugin path to open the MS calendar.

Edited by drblow

I can't see anything wrong in the xml.  Can you post a screenshot of whats happening on your screen, not just the background image?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Attached you will see a screenshot, under the arrow there are some rear pixels as you can see.

Any clues ?

Regards,

Ronald

screenprint.bmp

Edited by b00tsie

• 5 months later...
Guest bryanchapman9999
hey drblow,

i would like to know, if it is possible to put the time and date in that small little square area above the system monitor instead of cramping them all at the top?

I would also like to konw, what do u guys use to edit the xml files? notepad?

thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Guys,

I've installed this from the CAB file and it rocks.

I would like to edit the shortcuts though.... Where is the .xml file? I've found one in /storage/app data/home but edits to that file dont show up. Am I in the right place?

PLease help - I know its basic, but I've only had this phone a few weeks.

Cheers

Bryan

Guest drblow
Hi Guys,

I've installed this from the CAB file and it rocks.

I would like to edit the shortcuts though.... Where is the .xml file? I've found one in /storage/app data/home but edits to that file dont show up. Am I in the right place?

PLease help - I know its basic, but I've only had this phone a few weeks.

Cheers

Bryan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Byran & welcome to modaco! ;) That should indeed be the correct file to edit. Copy it out to your PC desktop & edit it using notepad from there, then copy it across to your phone again. You need to reload the homescreen to see changes. Let me know if that doesnt help. ;)

Guest bryanchapman9999
Hi Byran & welcome to modaco!  ;) That should indeed be the correct file to edit. Copy it out to your PC desktop & edit it using notepad from there, then copy it across to your phone again.  You need to reload the homescreen to see changes.  Let me know if that doesnt help.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi drblow,

Easy when you know how!

Many thanks

Bryan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.