8390 GPRS suddenly not working

Guest nassersyed2

Guest markgamber
hey guys,

my 8390 GPRS suddenly not working, all of a sudden is just stopped, i can't use the internet, i can't use agile messenger, i DID install opera browser, but i dont know.

should i http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=ST&f=1...62&st=0>HARD RESET?

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I'd try a reset. Opera certainly shouldn't screw with gprs settings, I have it on my phone and it works just fine.

Guest nassersyed2

ok, since no one has seen this, let me be a bit more specific

i've been using my 8390 with the t-zones settings i got from here for almost 4 months, then one day, it just stopped working. did t-mobile change their settings?? is anyone else experiencing this same issue??

please help me out, i hard reset my phone, i got a number of different setting from this site and i dont remember which one does the trick

if anyone has some correct settings please let me know, ive searched the gprs settings forums for the last 2 days looking for which settings work correctly

thanks all in advance

did t-mobile wise up??? i use to be able to browse all html sites like yahoo and msn with the 2.99 t-zones that had back in the days, but now, they've changed it to like the 6.99 t-zones and 19.99 internet

did they realize that with the old t-zones you could browse everywhere and changed their settings??

please help someone!!

Edited by nassersyed2

Guest markgamber

Yeah, you're out of luck if you don't have the full internet package. T-Mobile finally closed everything not included with the t-zones package which is everything but mail and wap ports.

Guest nassersyed2
Yeah, you're out of luck if you don't have the full internet package. T-Mobile finally closed everything not included with the t-zones package which is everything but mail and wap ports.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

crap, so i should still be able to goto wap sites right??

damn, that sucks, they caught on to their mishap,

oh well, so you have to get the full internet to get in on yoru smartphone now?? that sucks a$$

Guest markgamber

There hasn't been "free t-zones" for some time now so if you don't have t-zones at all, you won't really be going anywhere. The $4.99 t-zones gives you wap ports and email ports and the $20 internet gives you all ports. It doesn't really matter if it sucks or not, that's the way it is in this and any business. If they're able to change plans, clamp down on network abuse and still stay competitive, of course that's what they're going to do.