Speaking Clock

Guest benjymous

Guest conan_troutman
what about a speaking clock for every hour (office working times)?

auto flight can be set to start speaking the time every hour from an hour you choose then switch of at another designated hour aswell as speak time at two quick presses of volume up key

also changes profiles at times you tell it to then returns to any profile you wish at a finishing time

as well as go into flight mode switch of phone and soft reset

then to put the icing on the cake say i am in the cinema 12 till 2 I make a calendar appoint ment in suject box I put " cinema #s#n#" then at 12 phone goes silent and at 2 goes back to normal

then I am at a football match at 3 till 6 I put "home Game #l#s#" in sublect box

at 3 phone goes to Loud(outdoor) at 6 goes to silent

#s# = silent

#l# = loud

#n# = normal

#m# = meeting

#r# = reset phone

#p# = power of phone Unfortunetly cant switch it back on later for you though

#f# = flight mode

man i love this program so much I bought copies for friends

• 1 month later...
Guest princepavs

well i hav installed it on my C500 it works but tells wrong time (i.e. cos i'm frm india & it tells Uk time).. wht should i do to correct time..... help any1

Edited by princepavs

• 3 weeks later...

intsalled on my c600, but when i run the app, all i get is 'the time is now 20....'

in other words all it tells me is minutes, no hours.......any idea guys

• 4 months later...
Guest dutchphoto
intsalled on my c600, but when i run the app, all i get is 'the time is now 20....'

in other words all it tells me is minutes, no hours.......any idea guys

Last version works great, link

As an alternative you can use OldSAP's talking clock script which uses MortScriptSP

talkingzh8.gif

Merry Christmas

Edited by dutchphoto

• 2 months later...
Guest Curious D

Thanks for this program. It works on the HTC 8125 as well. I have it linked to my Bluetooth so when I say "Time", it will give me the time.

I was wondering if it was possible to have the program funnel the time through the Bluetooth headset? I tried to toggle the Bluetooth headset to remain on while I use this program, but the headset will toggle off the Bluetooth when I use the Voice Speed Dial to access the SpeakingClock program.

This would be a nice feature for crowded areas where one can't hear the speaker from a distance or a crowded room where discretion is needed.

Thanks again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.