Beersoft Battery Monitor

Guest beersoft

Guest sveintore
ok

What phone you using?

I havent personaly tested it on any WM5 devices but people have had had it working

If you can give us some more info we can get it working

later

Owen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course, didn't think of that..

It's a Qtek 8310

Screenshot added. the second one is after waiting for a while.

post-160043-1138395657_thumb.jpg

post-160043-1138396516_thumb.jpg

Edited by sveintore

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deppjones

Same problem with my Qtek 8310. At first it seemed to function well even if the values seemed somewhat strange, but after a while I only got these squares.

Same problem with my Qtek 8310. At first it seemed to function well even if the values seemed somewhat strange, but after a while I only got these squares.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same for me, seems to have started after:

1. Unlocking the phone

and/or

2. Installing a mini SD card

These are the only two actions on the phone (except from normal use) between a working battery app and a non working one.

Guest sveintore
Same for me, seems to have started after:

1. Unlocking the phone

and/or

2. Installing a mini SD card

These are the only two actions on the phone (except from normal use) between a working battery app and a non working one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not having either one of those is a dealbraker for me.. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest leobg

Now I also got the squares ;)

It definitely happened after I unlocked the phone with SDA_Unlock (to be able to run OmapClock).

Is there a fix for the squares?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sleewok

I installed the software today, ran great. I was disabling programs, and I tried to kill the battery monitor. I got a warning stating that it wouldn't close, but task manager could try again. I forced it to kill the program.

Now when I run the software (even from a clean boot), all I get are text square boxes in place of the text that would tell me statistics.

I've tried removing and reinstalling, no luck --- same problem.

Guest csc12345678

I'm using a Dopod 585. When the battery is fully charged, Battery Monitor shows 99%... all the time. Something I can do about it ? Thanks.

I installed the software today, ran great. I was disabling programs, and I tried to kill the battery monitor. I got a warning stating that it wouldn't close, but task manager could try again. I forced it to kill the program.

Now when I run the software (even from a clean boot), all I get are text square boxes in place of the text that would tell me statistics.

I've tried removing and reinstalling, no luck --- same problem.

Guest leobg

Hi Owen,

Any idea about the squares instead values as pictured in one of the previous posts?

This happened after using SDA_Unlocker to remove the phone lock.

It is a nice tool, but useless after fully unlocking your phone. I would love to be able to use it again!

The phone I experience the issue is i-mate SP5.

cheers

Guest beersoft

Hi Chaps,

Ok, the official thing with the WM5 smartphones is microsoft broke it and i've lost the code,

the only WM5 Devices i've been able to test on are the charmer and universal, and it works on them.

the problem is the EVC3 samples that i ripped off which work on just about everything, have some issues with WM5, when i have the time i'll look for the backup code i have and see if i can get it working.

off the top of my head, if you can install the nina font it might work

later

Owen

Guest atlas
Hi Chaps,

Ok, the official thing with the WM5 smartphones is microsoft broke it and i've lost the code,

the only WM5 Devices i've been able to test on are the charmer and universal, and it works on them.

the problem is the EVC3 samples that i ripped off which work on just about everything, have some issues with WM5, when i have the time i'll look for the backup code i have and see if i can get it working.

off the top of my head, if you can install the nina font it might work

later

Owen

Where do we get this nina font??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest SinnedSkin

More than a year later -- my post.

I get the same bar effect on the Dash. Just curious if this has been fixed or not. I would love to use this application. ;)

• 5 months later...
Guest Lex03

Yea, two years and I arrive to see this. I would love to have this app working on my Moto Q. I get the squares like most people do.

Guest scoloni87

Just installed it and when I ran it I got squares in place of values. I reset my phone and it still doesn't work. I'm using a Blackjack 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.