Gaydar

Guest ultimasnake

Guest bishoptoknight

I'm getting the same problem...I have this happen a lot...I'll download a program and it will be in formats that do not install on my phone...I'm using a 2125 smartphone

• 2 weeks later...
I'm getting the same problem...I have this happen a lot...I'll download a program and it will be in formats that do not install on my phone...I'm using a 2125 smartphone

I think mabye it's because the page ultimatesoftware.nl is going trough a major reconstruction at the time. I don't know when it is finished but you may wanna check in frequently to get it.

I have visited the page for a month but there is still nothing new at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thelmufifnman32

I have a motorola q with wm5 and when I download the file from the link I get a .php file. What kind of file is this?

Guest pavankp
I have a motorola q with wm5 and when I download the file from the link I get a .php file. What kind of file is this?

A php file is just a web page. Something's broken with the web site.

Pavan

Guest Disco Stu

I'm sorry but the download of this freeware is beyond the control of MoDaCo - please refer to ultimasoftware themselves

Welcome to Ultimasoftware.nl, my personal site where you can find things like my portfolio but also software and much much more.

Currently the site is going through some heavy reconstruction please visit the site frequently

Jeroen

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.