ROM or hardware problem?

Guest lai

when i open the flip, the phone won't turn on until after a while. the screen is just black and nothing show. even if u press alot of buttons, nothing appears. after a while it will turn on. i have upgraded my phone to the ServicePack1, English ROM version that is found here in this forum. the phone broke before i updated after i updated, it still broke. is there any suggestion. thank you.

Guest Skeese
Skeese do have any links or info regarding Intec Cellular, prices etc...?

Cheerz,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you have to send it in then they see how much it will cost or if it is still under warranty they try to repair it for minimal costs.

Intec Cellular

cheerz mate

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

man i should of live in UK, but unfortunately i'm here in the states. so its helpless. should i open the phone up to see whats wrong w/ it.

Guest pwest13

If you open it up you will void your warranty. but seeing as your warranty is as much use to you as a corpse, thats no reason to stop you.

If you know what your looking for open it up, otherwise dont play with it unless there is the obvious loose cable which u can solder on.

same here, i bought mine off eBay too. so theres no guarantee. i want to open it up but don't know which tools to use though. i went to RadioShack in USA but they don't carry the screwdriver for this type of screw. so im hopeless. ;)(