Got my 'new' M2000

Guest m444rcus

Guest m444rcus

Hi,

After paying for the upgrade to M2000 I finally got it just now (it was a long morning!)

Anyhow, can you guys answer the following?

1. Did yours have a screen protector on it?

2. Did you notice if your battery had the 'scratches' on it showing it had been used before.

3. Did your infrared 'window' have a protection strip on it?

Cheers,

M

Guest chucky.egg

Doesn't sound promising, does it!

The boss got an M2000 a while back, and there were no scratches, there was a "screen protector" (if you can call it that, but we know what we mean) but I don't recall about a protector on the IR port

Guest pisquee
Hi,

After paying for the upgrade to M2000 I finally got it just now (it was a long morning!)

Anyhow, can you guys answer the following?

1. Did yours have a screen protector on it?

2. Did you notice if your battery had the 'scratches' on it showing it had been used before.

3. Did your infrared 'window' have a protection strip on it?

Cheers,

M

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you get your m2000 direct from orange/orange retail, or from an independant dealer?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thistle

Yip defo sounds suspicious; the screen protector are something u normally buy for a few quid as an accessory and doesn't usually accompany the phone

Edited by Thistle

Guest Goff

I just got mine:

No Screen Protector

No - i didn't look for scratches on the battery (too late now)

No there wasn't any protector on the IR port.

I'm also concerned mine is a refurb.

Can anyone comment on the reception in general on the M2000 - is it good/reasonable/poor? I've just upgraded from a p900 and it appears to be worse - any comments?

Goff

Guest bronksy

i got mine the other day, boxed from upgrades and it had neither, but the batteries were flat, and there were no marks on it.

I didn't have any vinyl on the screen.

Guest Thistle
i got mine the other day, boxed from upgrades and it had neither, but the batteries were flat, and there were no marks on it.

I didn't have any vinyl on the screen.

mines was exactly the same from orange, seems to be the standard with them all, I got a xda IIi from O2 also, which does have the vinyl over the screen when u buy it(seems to be abit more care taken with the packaging of it all). An added advantage to the m2000 though is the fact it comes with a spare battery.