How many hours do you spend on the computer?

Guest i_oWn_u

Guest i_oWn_u

My friends say i spend to much time on the computer.

I only spend around 3-4 hours is that alot???

how much do you guys spend?

Not counting if you spend time on a computer at work

On freetime when you serf the web and stuff how many hours do you spend?

Leave Feedback before you vote!!!!!

Guest AngelOfRage

3-4 on average when im at home. Just general web browsing, video watching and music playing. i used to play more games like Warcraft, CounterStrike and Final Fantasy which meant i used to proberly average 7 or more when not working...

(when im working, im infront of a computer for 12 hours straight, but as you said im not counting that)

Guest morpheus2702

Depends on what's on TV, what new DVDs are out, how much money is in my bank account and how bored I am. Generally I will surf for 30 mins before work in the morning, an hour when I get in from work to catch up on mail and visit my favourite sites. If there is nothing on TV then that can quite easily be 3 hours.

Guest Pondrew

Oops. Voted with my daily total INCLUDING work before I read the thread. My mistake!

Over 7hrs a day including work. On a days off I tend to use it about 3hrs or so...

Guest mupwangle
Oops. Voted with my daily total INCLUDING work before I read the thread. My mistake!

Over 7hrs a day including work. On a days off I tend to use it about 3hrs or so...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too. Attention span gone from all computer use. From 8am-4pm at work then up to 4 hours at home. Unless I have money in which case I will be in the pub (oddly playing gameboy games on me c500 cos I have no mates.) ;-)

Guest Pondrew
Work work work... staring at the box all day.  And then usually an hour at home.  I wonder when my eyes will stop working.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know that feeling!

Guest beersoft

my usage depends on who you talk to

i think its not enough, but her indoors says too much

but many many hours per day is enough ;)

later

Owen

Guest mupwangle

>>IF you include work then I definately use the computer more than sleeping.

Well I do IT support so I'm pretty much in front of the machine for 7 or 8 hours a day then I use my home PC or me xbox quite a bit. I tend to go to bed around midnight and get up at 7.

Guest mupwangle
don't you think thats too much time on the computer....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup. But then again the alternative is to actually get a life. :shock:

The daytime use isn't really avoidable or else I would be living on the streets. (the type you walk on, rather than the popular pop artist as he is a bit small to live on)

Guest zarquon

I'm another IT support person so if I'm not out and under a desk fixing a computer I'm sitting in front of one.

And at the end of the day I may spen a couple of hours catching up with sites like this ;)

Edited by zarquon