2 questions.....

Guest Porkspeare

Guest Porkspeare

The first being, is it possible to change the theme of the phone keypad on the xda iis? ie: get rid of the bubbles behind the blue numbers?

The second being, how do i get rid of the most recently used programs list....it's bugging me now!!

Guest fraser
The first being, is it possible to change the theme of the phone keypad on the xda iis? ie: get rid of the bubbles behind the blue numbers?

The second being, how do i get rid of the most recently used programs list....it's bugging me now!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could get rid of the program list by adding a lot of shortcuts to /Windows/Start Menu, which would allow you to select which ones stayed there.

As for dialer, there are a couple of other dialers out there that would completely replace the one you have. Others have also discussed disabling the XDA dialer entirely and using the usual phone one. Don't have an XDA myself, so can't help you there.

Guest Porkspeare
You could get rid of the program list by adding a lot of shortcuts to /Windows/Start Menu, which would allow you to select which ones stayed there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The XDA IIs only allows 7 items on the start menu, which is fine it's just the amount of other items (recent used) underneath those ones.

Thanks for the help on the keypad though.

• 6 months later...
Guest alan2022000
The XDA IIs only allows 7 items on the start menu, which is fine it's just the amount of other items (recent used) underneath those ones.

Thanks for the help on the keypad though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi, this i sonly my second post, but to help you on the recent programs thing, i use tweaks2k2 on my i-mate jame and hp rz1715, all i have to do is click clear recent list, then click exit and then it asks to reset the device, i do that and the recent list is all gone,

hope this helps you

Guest Peppermint Hippo

Could i hijack this thread with my own question please?

I installed a freeware game, wasn't to my liking and want to remove it. Removed it using the remove programs thing but the icon is still showing in the games folder and its still appearing in the recent programs list. How can i make it go away?!!

This is on my Vario by the way

Cheers

Edited by Peppermint Hippo

I found a program called xda skin changer which replaced it quite nicely but I am afraid I can't remember where it came from - one of the freeware download sites though.

Guest PayableOnDeath
Could i hijack this thread with my own question please?

No ;)

I installed a freeware game, wasn't to my liking and want to remove it. Removed it using the remove programs thing but the icon is still showing in the games folder and its still appearing in the recent programs list. How can i make it go away?!!

This is on my Vario by the way

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But since you posted it anyway I wil answer it :D

2 ways either clear the list so it starts a fresh list

or use some other programs thats no on the list so it push's it off :)