Advice on next phone

Guest Chaser81

Guest Chaser81

Right, after trying to move on from Windows Mobile with my 9300 communicator, I have found that I just dont love it as much as my old WM devices, so its being sold.

When the sale is complete, together with my forthcoming wages, I should have about £300-£400 to spend on a new device.

What do you guys think I should get next? I have had the C500 and the I-Mate Jam already, and I have played around a lot with the XDAIIs/M2000 so not really looking to get one of those. I was thinking about the MPx220? Maybe you guys know of something which is coming out fairly soon which would be worth waiting for?

What do you reckon?

Guest TigerNet
Right, after trying to move on from Windows Mobile with my 9300 communicator, I have found that I just dont love it as much as my old WM devices, so its being sold.

When the sale is complete, together with my forthcoming wages, I should have about £300-£400 to spend on a new device.

What do you guys think I should get next? I have had the C500 and the I-Mate Jam already, and I have played around a lot with the XDAIIs/M2000 so not really looking to get one of those. I was thinking about the MPx220? Maybe you guys know of something which is coming out fairly soon which would be worth waiting for?

What do you reckon?

...what about an MPx?

;)

Cheers

Nick

Guest Chaser81

If you would be happy with the price I quoted in my PM to you then yeah, as long as I get what I am hoping for my 9300...

Guest Chaser81

Aint that just the same as the T-Mobile SDA? Why dont you get the SDA and unlock/sugar-cube it?

Edit: My bad. I am guessing you want the music version...

Edited by Chaser81