spvSW3d[0.1a]

Guest roozbeh

Guest edgecrush3r

!!! Its bloody brilliant !!!

Game works fantastic on my C500.. but I guess there are 'no' keycontrols to exit the "save/load" menu screen.. as I get stuck in here.. The gameplay is smooth enough, and I havent encountered any hangups/ (yet) :o

Keep em coming !!

Tony

I cant get the sound to work.

I've edit the config and stuff but that didnt work.

Also in duke 3d I cant get it to work.

What must I do to enable sound?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi all....

well i am planning on big updates on all games this week or next one..so keep reading these posts!

mainly my priorities are:

-fixing problems within duke and shadow warrior

-supporting c550 and 640x480 resoultuon for all games

hope you enjoyed so far!

Hi all....

well i am planning on big updates on all games this week or next one..so keep reading these posts!

mainly my priorities are:

-fixing problems within duke and shadow warrior

-supporting c550 and 640x480 resoultuon for all games

hope you enjoyed so far!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks so much rooz! Looking forward to duke on my c550! :o

Nice website roozbeh :o

I was trying a few games on the C550 but so far I've only got doom to work fullscreen.

duke 3d works with gapi=0 but it was in a small window and slightly offset. I really hope you manage to get a duke and others working on the C550 as I reckon they will look great in QVGA 8)

Keep up the good work and thanks again for the games.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Thanks so much rooz! Looking forward to duke on my c550! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello everybody I am actually enjoying my new qtek 8300 thanks to roozbeh. But I am having troubles with my screen. Please Roozbeh give us some news

post-168179-1137623340_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PDA_Addicted

@roozbeh i have to say, that you did an awesome job on this game, and especially on Duke Nukem.

These 2 games have always been my all time favourits :)

Configuring Shadow Warrior on a PDA is still a bit tricky, i could get it running, but assigning buttons was a pain in the ... :D

Escape or quitting the game still doesnt work so a soft-reset is always needed after playing the game.

Please keep up the good work, i would love to see this game fully playable on my PDA (landscape support, button assignment and so on like in Duke Nukem)

Thank you very much for your Efforts

Well for my tuppence worth, I installed duke3d ages ago and have had a great time playing it on my C500 SPV However I can't figure out how to get Duke to Jump (I'm sure he jumping in the original).

As for Shadow Warrior this game was one of the BEST FPS's in it's day, definitely did not get the credit it was due. However I had trouble getting the original SW files on my phone due to the size. I guess it's time I installed a newer version.

Other than the game play the next best thing about these games is they just blow other phones out of the water as they just don't compare.

Keep up the good work @roozbeh, as they said in the movie Field of Dreams - if you build it... they will come.

You port the classics, and the gamers will find you... eventually, just might take a while if you don't post on more forums :-)

Keep up the good work.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Doesnt work on my QVGA Smartphone :-( I get a messed up screen.

Will there be a QVGA version anytime soon?

Works fine on my qvga device if i set the screen size to 240 x 160 so it runs it the upper half of the screen in portrait mode.

There is no landscape mode yet i guess

It sort of doesnt work on wm2003 in a qtek s110 (magician).

it shows a portion of the 320x240 screen on the top left with some mixed graphics, i can see that a animation is happening but i can uderstand the images in it.

So, in theory it works, its just not compatible with my screen... :(

• 3 weeks later...
Guest slayer69

hello, I have problem with config. landsape and resolution. when I install SW was resolution 220x176 when I change it to 320x240 the screen has black and then application quit, and how cen I set alternative ESC key? because my PDA haven't it :(. in the duke 3d i havent problem its better version.

thanx 4 HELP...

• 7 months later...
Guest nicostar

I WISH WE CUD GET THIS FOR LANDSCAPE I TRIED SETTING SCREEN SETTING TO 320 240 I TRIED DIFFERENT MODES i always END UP WITH A DOUBLE SCEEN SIGH ITS REALLY GREAT LIKE DUKE 3D WHICH WORKS PERFECT BUT I HOPE WE CAN GET THIS FOR LANDSCAPE IM USING A MOTO Q8 BTW FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO KNOW IF IT CAN WORK ON OUR PHONE TYPE

Guest mikeeey

WHY DO YOU TALK LIKE THIS???

there is nothing you can do about getting this to work, it's such an early build, you can notice it's only version 0.1a

• 9 months later...