EVERYONE POST ur HOMESCREENS!

Guest extravagant

Guest dcheong
Switching between appt. and tasks is a plugin-in called Facade, and its completely free. Can be found at SBSH's webpage HERE

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW!! This is great! Exactly what I needed.

Thanks!

Yea, Facade is awesome!! My intent is to figure out how to create a cab file for easy installation of my homescreen and then post it in the regular modaco homescreen area, but until then attached are all the instructions and files you need if you want to install it manually to get the two homescreens below... All instructions are in the READ THIS FIRST file. As I mention in there, myself and others have had problems with the latest SmartMonitor version (0.9.6.0) not updating the signal percent. I've also attached below SmartMonitor 0.9.5.1, which appears to work fine for me.

post-3841-1123105046_thumb.gif post-3841-1123105054_thumb.gif

SmartMonitor_0_1_.9.5.1.zip

ToltecFacadeHomescreenWITH_SmartMonitor_Plugin.zip

Guest tonijj
Yea, Facade is awesome!! My intent is to figure out how to create a cab file for easy installation of my homescreen and then post it in the regular modaco homescreen area, but until then attached are all the instructions and files you need if you want to install it manually to get the two homescreens below... All instructions are in the READ THIS FIRST file. As I mention in there, myself and others have had problems with the latest SmartMonitor version (0.9.6.0) not updating the signal percent. I've also attached below SmartMonitor 0.9.5.1, which appears to work fine for me.

post-3841-1123105046_thumb.gif    post-3841-1123105054_thumb.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you can find a cab-making utility here at SmartGV. Hope you find something.

• 1 month later...
Guest News5353

How & where can I download ye homescreen?

Here's my screen - nice and clean and simple. Only extra plugin is thre RJTasks one.

Edit: Added the alarm plugin

post-55749-1122894218_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

post-140993-1126557174_thumb.jpg

While awaiting the .cab file for the ToltecFacadeHomescreen I decided to whip my own homescreen that would look like my PPC screen. I call it Black Facade.

This homescreen requires the Facad plug-in.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thesavant

I have Ruttensoft's homescreen designer, but it doesn't edit the picture behind contacts. Can any tell me how to edit the picture behind my contacts screen?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest phaedra

hi ;)

post-118295-1130103048_thumb.jpg

this homescreen uses several plugins :

e200

- time and date with a shortcut to sp task manager

- hil alarm with a shortcut to newsbreak

- celltrack with a shortcut to smart explorer

- messages (sms and e-mail) with a shortcut to voice notes

- smartphinger biorhythms with a shortcut to oxios hibernate

- windows media player with a shortcut to smurf

facade with calendar, tasks and launcher tabs

fizz traveller

efficasoft gprs traffic monitor

smartphinger smart monitor

Edited by phaedra

• 3 weeks later...
I know this was ages ago for you, but that is an ace homescreen...

Would you mind sharing it with me please?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Click on the link in his sig ... it leads to all his homescreens ;)

This is my first theme, very basic...

It's really designed to fit with any wallpaper, and i've included it in both black and white text...

It's stupidly simple to reorganise the bits, and it will start to support more things when i learn how... (only had my c550 for a week)

post-157749-1132094514_thumb.jpg

Black with default wallpaper

post-157749-1132094531_thumb.jpg

White with bliss wallpaper

Bathe in the simplicity ;)

ps. if you do like it... please, please tell me...

Simple_Brins0.rar

Edited by Brins0

Guest Toyota-F1.com

This is my homescreen!

It's derived from the dx_osx homescreen, and I have also changed all the screens such as the alert screen, question screen etc.

So at the top we have the iconbar, then the network (changed by me), then the time and date, note how the time is much larger.

Then we have a nice space for the image, then the MRU.

Below that is a hidden text menu which enters text messages, below that is one that enters profiles, and below that is a visible Calendar screen that shows upcoming appointments.

So:

ICONBAR

CARRIER (OPTIONAL)

CLOCK/smaller font DATE

MRU

TEXT MESSAGE SHORTCUT

PROFILE SHORTCUT

CALENDAR VIEW

I also have another version which is similar, the exception being that the carrier is removed, leaving more room for my hand-made wallpapers which I also pride myself on :)

I have four versions of both homescreens, each with alternating black and white colours (depending on wallpaper), e.g. iconbar black, carrier/clock black; iconbar white, carrier/clock white; iconbar black, carrier/clock white; iconbar white, carrier/clock black.

I also have eight versions of the screens (i.e. startup, shutdown, alert, exclamation etc.) which I simply change by copy and pasting that folder into Home and name it dx_osx, those are

dx_osx homescreen 1 and 2

Toyota F1 homescreen 1 and 2

Windows Mobile homescreen 1, 2 and 3

Natural Choice homescreen 1

:D

(Screenshot taken using Pocket SnapIt)