My themes

Guest simon211175

Guest simon211175

I'm trying to keep all my themes in the same place, click on the link on my sig to keep an eye out for them - I'll upload them on Monday morning so they'll be ready soon after.

Guest Chiz
I'm trying to keep all my themes in the same place, click on the link on my sig to keep an eye out for them - I'll upload them on Monday morning so they'll be ready soon after.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice bit of teasing Si. :)

Guest simon211175

so make some more then - I'm sure people would love to see more from you, your Transformers theme was a big hit if I remember correctly.

Guest mikey86uk

i would love a manchester united theme in .HME if possible as i cant get the cab files to work on my C500

if you could do it that would be great :)

Guest simon211175

as an Arsenal fan I'm not sure I can do a Man Utd theme justice, but if you post some images you'd like to use and I'll do my best - but I'm not sure I can save it as an HME file unless I just create a homescreen image with no plugins - why can't you install cab files?

Edited by simon211175

• 4 weeks later...
Guest simon211175

@mikey - Okay, I tried. I really did try but unfortunately I can't do a Man Utd theme any justice, as I hate the team with a passion. I was tempted to do it and stick an arsenal crest in somewhere on a very low opacity, but that would just be mean.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest simon211175

I'm glad you like it, but it's not yet available because there may be some copyright issues to deal with on the original artwork. Keep your eyes peeled, I'll give the nod when it can be downloaded :)