My themes

Guest simon211175

Guest simon211175

For anyone interested in the Heavenly Havoc theme I recently had to remove, keep your eyes peeled for a fully authorised theme coming in the next few days, entitled Pint-Sized Pirate Mayhem.

I thank you.

sorry about that Chiz, as I said when I removed it - the artists wouldn't let me use it cos I hadn't asked permission first.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry I got confused and thought it was the Supernatural one you removed.

I was editing my reply whilst you were posting.

Chiz :o

Thanks for sharing your creations, just loaded the supernatural one and looks great. I haven't got the clock working yet so just removing and reinstalling the plug ins to see if that helps.

So when can we download it and for what model????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am sure he will tell us, but they are normally for the C500, not your C550 unless Simon has been extra busy.

Another great looking theme Simon.

Chiz

Edited by Chiz

Guest simon211175

as Chiz rightly said, the theme is a C500 theme. I'll be posting it for download tomorrow, where it will take a couple of days to be validated. Click on my signature for the download link, usual place.

not sure why it wouldn't work - it uses smartmonitor and RJTime plugins, but doesn't do anything special with them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I removed and reinstalled both smartmonitor and RJTime and all running great now thanks. Another great theme on the way by the looks too.

Guest simon211175

PInt-Sized Pirates is now in the validation queue. Reckon it'll be available over the weekend sometime, by clicking on my sig.

Looks good on my phone, even if I do say so myself.

Guest mikey86uk
PInt-Sized Pirates is now in the validation queue. Reckon it'll be available over the weekend sometime, by clicking on my sig.

Looks good on my phone, even if I do say so myself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi guys 1st, does my phone need to be app unlocked to have these themes to work as when i tried it said something about it doesnt have rights :?:

and also is it possible for a Carmen Electra theme? :o

Thanks Again

Mikey

Hi guys 1st, does my phone need to be app unlocked to have these themes to work as when i tried it said something about it doesnt have rights  :?:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes.......I think!

and also is it possible for a Carmen Electra theme?  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Simon seems to be happy to do themes for people but you would prob need to provide the pics for him unless he has them ( :o )

See a few post above for other requests (with replies).

Also, as I am not him, it would also depend on how busy he is and whether he still wants to make requests

Chiz

Guest simon211175
does my phone need to be app unlocked to have these themes to work
As Chiz said. Yes.

and also is it possible for a Carmen Electra theme?

Simon seems to be happy to do themes for people but you would prob need to provide the pics for him

I'll admit that theming Carmen Electra would be very tricky, as it's all done at work. As Chiz says though, anyone requesting a theme should provide their own images, all I ask is that you provide several good size, good quality images. With that, I'll do my best.

Guest mikey86uk
As Chiz said. Yes.

I'll admit that theming Carmen Electra would be very tricky, as it's all done at work. As Chiz says though, anyone requesting a theme should provide their own images, all I ask is that you provide several good size, good quality images. With that, I'll do my best.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok thanks for the info guys

here are some images:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/mik...en-electra2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/mik...04uk/Carmen.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/mik...Electra2002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/mik...4uk/carmen2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/mik...4uk/carmen3.jpg

Thanks again

Also does orange mind if i app unlock my phone?

:shock: mikey86uk, you must be a great fan.

Some good pics there :o, athough I must admit I don't use the glam girly themes as I feel a bit of a perv if girls see it. :oops:

I don't know if Orange mind the app unlocking.

The site I used was recommended on here and looks like an Orange (Group Developer) site.

I have taken mine to the Orange shop after unlocking and adding loads of software. Got sent off and repaired no problem.

Chiz

Guest mikey86uk
:shock: mikey86uk, you must be a great fan.

Some good pics there  :o, athough I must admit I don't use the glam girly themes as I feel a bit of a perv if girls see it.  :oops:

I don't know if Orange mind the app unlocking.

The site I used was recommended on here and looks like an Orange (Group Developer) site.

I have taken mine to the Orange shop after unlocking and adding loads of software.  Got sent off and repaired no problem.

Chiz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@Chiz you could say im a BIG fan, and my g/f dont seem to mind the Carmen pics on my phone :lol:

@simon, I will leave that upto you m8 as i wouldnt know what i was looking for or talking about :P so if you dont mind could you just do what you feel looks the best :(

Thanks again

Mikey

Guest Griff_FFOC

Love them. Some hard work gone into them, on both the artwork and design side of things. :o

Only thing I can say is that sometimes the text is hard to read in places due to the black text on top the images. But it's only a small thing and not really a problem.

Keep up the amazing work :(

Edited by Griff_FFOC

Guest simon211175
sometimes the text is hard to read in places due to the black text on top the images. But it's only a small thing and not really a problem.

I agree, but Mr Gates refuses to let me change the text colour on the system screens. I try wherever possible to lighten the images so the text is readable, and do test all themes on my phone to make sure that it can be read.

Si

Downloaded the Pirates Theme.....nice, but my fav at the moment is Supernatural.

On the home page (Pirates), when I receive a text it registers under M, which I assume is MMS.

It still says 0 under T (which I would expect to be text/SMS).

Not sure why this is but thought I would let you know.

Cheers

Chiz.

oh yeah, and here's a quick one I was working on this week:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One for the ladies eh! :(

reckon I'll start on the carmen theme on Monday, all being well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not this one though :lol: :o

Will give new pirates a go later.

EDIT: The text counter works now, cheers

Chiz

Edited by Chiz