PhotoID

Guest Fredde87

Guest Fredde87

I cant get PhotoID to work on my 8390...

I can assign a picture and so forth but when someone calls the picture isnt displayed.... I think this might have something to do with that the numbers in my address book are like +4673xxxxxxx but the numbers appear as 073xxxxxxx when they call... This might also be why I can only se the number on the external screen when someone calls me...

Guest Magnetic_dud
I cant get PhotoID to work on my 8390...

I can assign a picture and so forth but when someone calls the picture isnt displayed.... I think this might have something to do with that the numbers in my address book are like +4673xxxxxxx but the numbers appear as 073xxxxxxx when they call... This might also be why I can only se the number on the external screen when someone calls me...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i've the same problem

in my book numbers are: 34XXXXXXXX but the call appear like: +3934XXXXXXXX and so, for having displayerd the correct name, i have to modify all the contacts... i'm too lazy, so i uninstalled photo id.

How to uninstall photoid?

remove the photoid.lnk in \startup\ folder

Guest Fredde87

it is very annoying, especially since I need the +46... If it was the opposite then I wouldnt mind adding it but I cant remove it or I wont be able to call or sms people when I am traveling...

Guest Magnetic_dud
only way to fix it is to install photo contacts 2.0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i thought that photo contacts was a mitac proprietary software....

where to get the upgrade :??: