• 5 weeks later...
Guest ravihira
[997]Screen001.png

File Name :: Scarface

Author :: ad241

Category :: TV / Movies

Description ::

8)

Scarface theme with startup, shutdown and missed calls.

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello, after downloading the cab file and transferring to my e200, i tried to install the theme, but get a message saying "installation failed. the program or setting cannot be installed because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate".

I have ran the application unlock over the air, by following the instructions in one of the other threads and did receive a message saying my phone had been unlocked, but i am still not able to run this theme.

Guest ravihira

After reading info on of the other threads, I've discovered that you need to copy it to the phones memory and then run the install from there.

this now works.

the only gripe is that the clock that is on the homescreen does not have any hour or minute hands...it's just a normal clock with the hands missing.

Any ideas how to get these back ?

• 3 months later...
Guest j2chulo
After reading info on of the other threads, I've discovered that you need to copy it to the phones memory and then run the install from there.

this now works.

the only gripe is that the clock that is on the homescreen does not have any hour or minute hands...it's just a normal clock with the hands missing.

Any ideas how to get these back ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same problem here clock has no hand and the digital clock that it showing on the pic here on this site the one under that hand clock its nah there either any way to fix this?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.