Official 1.47 EMEA Generic Rom available!

Guest rsrocha

I thought i fixed the internet, but it still doesn't work. I did change the regional settings to fix the date and time. For the internet i did use the settings I found on this site, but it still can't connect to the internet, any help?

I have a problem since I installed 1.47 Rom.

I'm able to sync the phone with active sync through bluetooth, and also use the pc as a passthrough to the internet, but..... when I'm sending some file or streaming some inet radio to the mpx... after a few data transfer, it loses the bluetooth and active sync connection ;) With 1.43 Rom the bluetooth works perfect, but people says that 1.47 rom has better rf quality.

What do u think? Is it a bug? maybe a problem with any other app of the phone? Thanks :)

P.D. Sorry for my english.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest BIG BABO
Better reception, better soundquality, no delay when answering, stable, better memorymanagement. I've got the impression it's easier on the battery. I had the 1.15 ROM, hardly had any problems just a bit of a lagging phone after 48+ hours of running time. This ROM just "feels" better overall. So far 72 hours up and running and not a single issue, not the slightest.

all of the above that you mentioned are true only one thing that my mpx220 experienced was shut off at least 15 times a day battery full and still does it,i can be talking on the phone and when i hang up close it shuts off if i put it on table shuts off if i keep it in pocket shuts off any sugestions ?...ps i uninstalled it till further notice till i find out why is doing that i got 1.49 atm but reception suck volume is not all that i like 1.47 only issue is the shut off thingy anyone care to help please?

• 2 months later...
Guest tushargkwd

I have got 1.49 rom AND Motorola Updater V 1.85.

But the 1.49 ROM is tagged as Cingular 1.49.

Will flashing to that ROM will make my phone locked to Cingular. I had originally bought an unlocked phone and currently using in India with no probs.

Please help me. I am using V 1.43 on my MPx220....