Whats the best Camera phone out?

Guest clacton crew

Guest clacton crew

I am not sure if this post is in the right place or not but I will be upgrading my SPV C 500 soon and I would like to get a phone which can take clear pictures. Are the Sony Ericssons like this one the best?

http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/handset...on_k750i/detail

Also whats the best Nokia phone for picture quality?

And was I thinking of staying with SPV but I have heard there is not much difference between the new phones and the old ones even though they are 1 mega pixle.

Guest davidhoff

Best photophone on the moment is the XCute DV1 with his 3mpixel. This gadget has also a video option with 640x480 and 30fps! The con side of it is symbian. I hope that within one year this will be the standard of phones and a windows phone would come out with it!

Guest clacton crew
Is the XCute DV1 available in the UK and on Orange?  I have not heard about this phone must read up about this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I read that the XCute DV1 will be about £500 which would be way to much for me. How much do you think the Nokia N90s will be? as they also have 2MP and whats the difference between VGA and 1.3 Mega pixel? I have read that 1.3 is not much better than VGA.

Guest clacton crew
I read that the XCute DV1 will be about £500 which would be way to much for me.  How much do you think the Nokia N90s will be?  as they also have 2MP and whats the difference between VGA and 1.3 Mega pixel?  I have read that 1.3 is not much better than VGA.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just seen this is on Vodaphone and its not as pricy as i thought it will be. £40 for this and 200 mins a month at £30 is very good I think.