C550 TomTom FIX

Guest removed-2

The app works well but if you use gstart you wont see a difference between the larger menus if you use the icon mode, you can also when you exit tomtom leave it on the larger screen , as the next time you close tomtom it will ask again if you want the settings returned to the standard mode ,its good to have on the c550 and gives you the easy solution ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest tekkishodan
The app works well but if you use gstart you wont see a difference between the larger menus if you use the icon mode, you can also when you exit tomtom leave it on the larger screen , as the next time you close tomtom it will ask again if you want the settings returned to the standard mode ,its good to have on the c550 and gives you the easy solution :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi

My tom tom works fine on a c500 but it never remembers my favourites or home location. The next time i run the app, its lost everything.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Guest tekkishodan
Hi

My tom tom works fine on a c500 but it never remembers my favourites or home location. The next time i run the app, its lost everything.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Forget I posted this. it was happening because all my files were read only. I assume it couldnt update the configs with my favourites, hence losing them.

Thanks

Forget I posted this. it was happening because all my files were read only. I assume it couldnt update the configs with my favourites, hence losing them.

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the same problem, which files need to be made writeable?

I don't want to do the whole dir, as it takes ages to go through each one on the phone and I don't seem to be able to do it on the pc through active sync.

Guest futile007
I have the same problem, which files need to be made writeable?

I don't want to do the whole dir, as it takes ages to go through each one on the phone and I don't seem to be able to do it on the pc through active sync.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is a 5.2 upgrade to tomtom which enables the qvga screen to run at native resolution without any hassle wiht the registry. Looks Nice!