Madagascar

Guest cold_fire

Guest cold_fire

[1124]Madagascar_preview.gif

File Name :: Madagascar

Author :: cold_fire

Category :: TV / Movies

Description ::

A new animation movie . It is a complete homescreen : "Extra screens.cab" file contains extrascreens (pin ,menu,call list,startup/shutdown,error screens etc)

u can install it only if your phone is decerted ,u copy it to your phone and run it from there ,after that restart the phone.The second file is the homescreen it's self in .zip format ,unzip and copy the contents of the folder to Storage/Application Data/Home ,it contains standby ,missed calls and color scheme .Take a look at the preview to c how it looks like .For any help pls contact me .Enjoy !!!

Cold_Fire 2005

View File

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cold_fire
I love the theme.. however, after I installed it I cannot get the time to show on the homescreen, any suggestions?  Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could u make a screenshot of your screen for me to see what the problem is?

Could u make a screenshot of your screen for me to see what the problem is?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have added the screenshot, as you can see it is missing the time/date stamp on the upper left portion of the screen. I appreciate your help!

post-116234-1126537804_thumb.jpg

Guest bills1974
I have added the screenshot, as you can see it is missing the time/date stamp on the upper left portion of the screen.  I appreciate your help!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome theme by the way, I had the same issue with my Cingular SMT5600. It appears the comma's are killing it...I've attached my XML which worked for me after some mods, I set it to use a 12 hour clock as well, if you want a 24 hour clock, just add the mode="24" attribute to the clock node.

Madagascar.home.xml

Awesome theme by the way, I had the same issue with my Cingular SMT5600. It appears the comma's are killing it...I've attached my XML which worked for me after some mods, I set it to use a 12 hour clock as well, if you want a 24 hour clock, just add the mode="24" attribute to the clock node.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote

Thanks, I appreciate that -- works great

Edited by anup29

Guest cold_fire
I have added the screenshot, as you can see it is missing the time/date stamp on the upper left portion of the screen.  I appreciate your help!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It looks like your problem is solved ,the problem was your operator name wich was longer than mine i assume.

Edited by cold_fire

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.