New Keypad needed SPV E200

Guest ctepelea

Guest ctepelea

My SPV E200's keypad is worn out. I opened up the phone and nothing seems to be wrong with the little metal discs. They bounce back alright but still the phone keeps keying in 44444444444. Frustrating as hell when you write text messages.

I need a new keypad most probably.

Do you guys know where I can get one. I'd prefer to get it by post and install myself - I can do this.

Thanks,

Cristian

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fluffcat1
My SPV E200's keypad is worn out. I opened up the phone and nothing seems to be wrong with the little metal discs. They bounce back alright but still the phone keeps keying in 44444444444. Frustrating as hell when you write text messages.

I need a new keypad most probably.

Do you guys know where I can get one. I'd prefer to get it by post and install myself - I can do this.

Thanks,

Cristian

I have replacement keypad buttons for £5, pm me if interested,*but* as I posted here it could be a few different things causing the issue. I am unaware of a source for replacment keypad board assemblies.

Richard

• 4 weeks later...

If you ever get an answer to this please let me (and the rest of the world) know. I have the same issue. Anyone know if there is a simple DIY answer - or is it back to HTC for a repair. If it is (they are quoting about £40) has anyone any experience of this fault being fixed and how much HTC charged?

• 2 years later...
Guest awebagar

Please check Condensator from the keypad to ground..i had same problem but fixed..check what pins shorted..point with AVO..you can check where the condensator filtered to ground..

• 1 year later...
Guest yaya
I have replacement keypad buttons for £5, pm me if interested,*but* as I posted here it could be a few different things causing the issue. I am unaware of a source for replacment keypad board assemblies.

Richard

Hi,

I have Orange SPV E200 and I am looking for the front panel plastic and the keyboard attached to it - it is broken otherwise the phone works okay.

I noticed the keys on the keyboard are all connected together.

I will accept front panel with scratches on the plastic windows (the screen)

if you have, can you tell me how to pay you? my email is [email protected]

I have paypal account if it helps.

best regards

yaacov