Bulk Buyers: OEM name branded SD Cards 512MB/1GB

Guest francescyr

Guest francescyr

Last updated: 2006 March 8th

We currently have SanDisk SD cards ready for bulk purchasing (MOQ 50 pieces) in the following capacity:

128MB

256MB

512MB

1GB

2GB

Packaging: Retail packaging.

Shipping Terms: DHL delivery, or China Post air parcel

Further details, please contact directly at [email protected]

Thank you

Best Regards,

Frances

A little bit about our company..

I am Frances, originally from BC,Canada, and now have been living and working in Shanghai China for 3.5 years. We've been doing importing/exporting goods to euro,ca, states, etc, and SD Cards is one of our featured products that we are currently handling.

post-147894-1141797046_thumb.jpg

Edited by francescyr

Guest simontan1

If this is your best mini sd price based on 100 pcs, you are going to struggle. I can purchase from a RETAILER 1gb Sandisk MINI sd cards for £44.00 each. If we take the VAT off (7.6%) we can get it down to £40.65. Someone bringing 100 pieces into the UK would also be liable for VAT @ 17.5% plus Duty if applicable.

If you can offer 1gb Mini SD Sandisk cards for £32.00 DDU, may be interested in ordering 500.

Useful information for bulk buyers on 512MB/1GB SD Cards

Dear All, my name is Frances, originally from BC,Canada, and now have been living and working in Shanghai China for 3.5 years. We've been doing importing/exporting goods to euro,ca, states, etc, and SD Cards is one of our featured products that we are currently handling.

They ar brand new, directly from the manufactures, brands includes Sandisk, Infeineon, Kingston, PQI, Transcend, and Biostar. All the cards were either manufactured in China, or Taiwan. Comes with original package, and use DHL shipping at all times (takes less than 5 days to UK; 2 days to the US/CA)

Min. 100 pcs. Here are the prices we offer.

SANDISK (GBP 28/48)

INFINEON (GBP 15/28)

KINGSTON (GBP 19/35)

PQI (GBP 16/30)

TRANSCEND (GBP 20/35)

BIOSTAR (GBP 19/26)

Optional globally life-time warranty available.

If anyone's interested, please leave your email address here, and I shall send you a much more detailed quot with pictures.

Cheers everyone!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest francescyr
If this is your best mini sd price based on 100 pcs, you are going to struggle. I can purchase from a RETAILER 1gb Sandisk MINI sd cards for £44.00 each. If we take the VAT off (7.6%) we can get it down to £40.65. Someone bringing 100 pieces into the UK would also be liable for VAT @ 17.5% plus Duty if applicable.

If you can offer 1gb Mini SD Sandisk cards for £32.00 DDU, may be interested in ordering 500.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:shock: wow thats very convenient!! Thanks for the information!! :o:) I will have to go back to my supplier, and complan for a bit :(

I will definitely come back with a better price. :lol:

Guest francescyr

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello,

After a big converstion and a whole afternoon of bargaining, talking, and a nice dinner, I have finally got a price that matches with what you are lookin for.

1GB Mini Sandisk SD Cards, original packaging, brand new for 500 pcs is GBP25.00 without VAT.

Let me know what you think.

Frances

Guest francescyr

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello,

After a big converstion and a whole afternoon of bargaining, talking, and a nice dinner, I have finally got a price that matches with what you are lookin for.

1GB Mini Sandisk SD Cards, original packaging, brand new for 500 pcs is GBP25.00 without VAT.

Kindly let me know if you are interested!

Frances ([email protected])

• 3 months later...