iPod mini skin for PocketMusic

Guest Lobojpm

Guest Lobojpm

Hello all-

Well, here's one of my first contributions. It's an "iPod mini" skin for PocketMusic...

It has support for the indicators (xbass, suffle repeat, etc.), as well as the "apple" slider and some button animation.

jpod.jpg

To install, unzip the folder and dump the contents to the BaseSkin directory in the PocketMusic program files on your smartphone. It will overwrite the default skin, so you might want to back up the old files first.

Cheers,

Lobojpm

jpod.zip

Guest tendomentis
Hello all-

Well, here's one of my first contributions.  It's an "iPod mini" skin for PocketMusic...

It has support for the indicators (xbass, suffle repeat, etc.), as well as the "apple" slider and some button animation.

jpod.jpg

To install, unzip the folder and dump the contents to the BaseSkin directory in the PocketMusic program files on your smartphone. It will overwrite the default skin, so you might want to back up the old files first.

Cheers,

Lobojpm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, well done. Seriously.

For everybody who doesn't have a phone that has WMP10 in the firmware (think MPx200, or any of the Mitacs) this player is the best music player for your smartphone

Guest stevodude

wow ausome!...

on a similar note Lobojpm, how do I make a vsk skin?...

and do you know how to add it to a pocketpc? as ppc seems to have a vsk file insteat on an xml file and images?...

regards, stevodude

Edited by stevodude