New Orange Developers Site - Unlock Over The Air!

Guest wirefree90

Brilliant! Notice that it takes "ROM revision 1.3.5 or higher"? Was this the new update? I gather they added something to allow this to happen - nice that they are listening to the customers!

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

At last. The notice they had up about the delays yesterday hasa been removed by the time i got in at home, thought i'd gone mad! :lol:

I need a company to register with now thoug, unless i've missed something?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Ah stupidly of me i went to my bookmark, www.developers.orange.co.uk , never mind...:lol:

Just attempted to lock my phone, never thought i'd be happy about doing that ;)

Guest Richie M

What a fantastic site :lol: loadsa useful information, presume the Tips section will grow :?

Well done Orange :shock: did i just say that :shock:

Guest Paul [MVP]

Wow, look, a discussion forum!

O mentioned to me they'd be putting a link to MoDaCo on the developer site, doesn't seem to be appearing for me tho! :lol:

:roll:

P

Guest spacemonkey

OMG Orange has done the right thing... and just in time for the release of the SPV in the UK as well!!!

So, unlocked through this mechanism works fine with everything else, so a phone unlocked through here is completely useable? I like the facility to re-lock my phone when I've finished developing, I always find myself thinking, "I wish my phone was locked, cos I'm not gonna be developing for another 12 hours"... :twisted: