Which UK web distributor for K-Jam? Who's good?

Guest ddieter

Guest jonhitch

Marizu - the black keys were included on the pre-production models of the K-Jam and the 9100. It's my understanding (apologies if I'm wrong) that the production version of the 9100 will have the same silver keys as the K-Jam!

Although I have ordered a Qtek 9100 from buymobilephones, I would rather have the K Jam because the keys are silver.

Unless the keyboard has lights in it, I would think that KJam would be easier to type on in low light conditions.

I'm buying on price so Qtek it is.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest jonhitch

I've just called them and had the same response! Pants!

On a good note I explained to them that I'd chosen the Qtek 9100 when it was £40 with O2 250xnet +100sms and that it's now free! They said that I wouldn't be charged a penny for mine 8)

Just spoke to somebody at BuyMobilePhones.net and he said they won't be getting the 9100 in stock until at least the 20th

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest ddieter

Do you know if you are able to instruct them to transfer your old phone number if you coming over from another network?

The 20th eh? So far away :o

But the deal is so much better than Expansys

Guest jonhitch

I'm transferring mine from Vodafone to O2. Unfortunately due to this hold up I'll need to grovel with Voda to keep me for a little longer and extend the use of my PAC (you normally get given a month).

I'm sure the 20th will come round quickly (wishfull thinking !)

Do you know if you are able to instruct them to transfer your old phone number if you coming over from another network?

The 20th eh?  So far away :o

But the deal is so much better than Expansys

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest Pondrew
...shall we make it a bit bigger as well and call it a different name...say M2000???

:(

Cheers

Nick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah. Already got one of those.

Want one as small as the Wizard :o

Guest TigerNet
Nah. Already got one of those.

Want one as small as the Wizard  :o

8)

...can't have everything...at least not yet!!!

I must say the K-Jam keyboard will make it interesting trying to make a call while in it's car holder!!!

:?:

Cheers

Nick