Smartphone Quake?

Guest nyillustrator

Guest doudz
*mode fool ON*

I am trying to find world of warcraft on smartphone it works quite at full speed, no need to register an account and with edge it's great online!

*mode fool OFF*

;)

Look around before making wrong fool....

there's a wad file named CS 1.5 which look really great on C600...

moreover you're last three posts are absolutly useless....

Guest eole73
*mode fool ON*

I am trying to find world of warcraft on smartphone it works quite at full speed, no need to register an account and with edge it's great online!

*mode fool OFF*

;)

Franchement t'aurai pens

Guest greenmgf

Hi all i have got wolf3d to work fine on my C600 but every time i try to run doom.duke3d and quake it load and the sounds start but the screen stays blank white. Has any got them to work on the C600 or will i have to wait for a new viersion.

Cheers

Al

Guest mmone3

Here's a version that I made from the spv quake source that runs on my tmobile SDA (c550). Still working on optimzation and full screen. GAPI seems to have a problem with full screen because it only gives you 176 by 220 screen size. Also it will save your key mapping.

PocketQuake.zip

Guest eole73
Here's a version that I made from the spv quake source that runs on my tmobile SDA (c550). Still working on optimzation and full screen. GAPI seems to have a problem with full screen because it only gives you 176 by 220 screen size. Also it will save your key mapping.

PocketQuake.zip

Hi, thanks a lot for this new version. Key mapping is working but it's not saved when I quit the game.

Hope you will get qvga work.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kevinsephiroth
Look around before making wrong fool....

there's a wad file named CS 1.5 which look really great on C600...

moreover you're last three posts are absolutly useless....

i don't comment your posts so do the same towards me please.

if my posts are so useless i think a mod should have deleted 'em.

well a friend of mine told me "if it isn't counter i don't bother trying to play it " (when i showed him duke3d and mydoomce)

now if i can find this build of cs if it really exists, i will show him ;)

Guest eole73
lol en meme tps en 97 dukenukem 3D etait terrible ca venait de sortir.

mais bon faut aussi dire qu'en 97 y avait pas de smartphones...

;)

Franchement, j'ai decouvert le monde du smartphone en d

Guest eole73
tu vas rire: j'avais le SPV C500 de octobre 2004 a decembre 2005 (ou je suis passe a un C600!) et j'ai decouvert les ptites fonctionnalites que cet ete! radio sur windows media player, TCPMP (Beta Player), PocketSNES et les autres emulateurs (PocketGNUboy, Picodrive et PocketNester)....

Bon j'ai achete un telephone normal pour mettre une carte SIM SFR , un Samsung SGH-X300, il est cool il fait radio FM et WAP GPRS! ca me rapelle l'epoque ou je faisais du MSN sur le wap de SFR (0.20 euros/2h) sur mon Sagem MyV-55!

Ca va je ne suis pas trop en retard ;-)

L'offre logiciel a du exploser r

Guest eole73
Eh mais comment ca se fait que tu as un QTEK8300 ??! tu l'as achete sur ebay? j'aimerais trop en avoir un (ou un I-Mate) car les Orange SPV berk berk berk lol

Bon la programmation c'est bien, mais ca plante assez souvent! et c'est hyper complique au debut!

well, actually do we have or not a "CS 1.5" corresponding to a counter strike WAD file on smartphone 5.0 ? ? ?

C clair que le wifi est un vrai plus, sinon j'ai achete le mien a 129 euros a la fnac de saint lazarre en decembre 2005 avec un nouvel abonnement bouygues

A priori tu programmes?

Moi je suis plutot dans le clan testeur de base ;-)

Edited by eole73

Guest manveruppd

Just got an M5000 and I've been itching to try SPVQuake out, as it was barely playable on my old E200, so here's a bit of voodoo to resurrect this thread with:

Anyone encountered the message "Quake Error: W_LoadWadFile: couldn't load gfx.wad" while starting the game? ;)

Guest eole73
Just got an M5000 and I've been itching to try SPVQuake out, as it was barely playable on my old E200, so here's a bit of voodoo to resurrect this thread with:

Anyone encountered the message "Quake Error: W_LoadWadFile: couldn't load gfx.wad" while starting the game? ;)

You need to put your game directly in the storage card and create the folder Quake-->id1

Guest kevinsephiroth

it is like this :

Storage Card\Quake\

in the Quake folder you have PocketQuake.exe (The one i give you is working on C600)

and also another folder called ID1: "Storage Card\Quake\ID1\ with:

pak0.pak

pak1.pak

quake00.pcx (not needed)

autoexec.cfg

config.cfg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lucian75

woow..i got to work on my c600 at last...but i don't see a little on the right ...is something to fix that?is any version to work ful screen on QVGA?

Guest wojtek1402

hello, :)

I have a problem. while loading 5th level quake quits with this error:Hunk_Alloc: failed on 25568 bytes. :)

anyone knows what does this means ? please help :}

• 3 weeks later...
Guest awarner (MVP)

First thing to install on the Forseer as that has the GoForce chip :)

Then need someone to do a qvga version in landscape.

• 3 months later...
Guest mikeeey

when i open pocketquake.exe in notepad i know exacty where to change it so itl display fitting the whole screen on 320 x 240 devices, but when i save the .exe it says it cant trust the certificate. wats a program for editing the .exes or a quake editor or something?

Guest jaikben

decompiling a .exe is not possible ( i think ) but the source is out there maybye somebody can adjust it and compile it again, it would be nice to have it running nice on a qvga screen

Guest mikeeey
you can try with reshack. it's a soft made for editing exe... don't know much about it, but give it a try.

regards

yea before i even posted a comment i tried on reshack. it never really helps it just for looking at smaller things. well i guess il spend the next 18hrs looking for the sorce lol. when i do find it tho i dont know how to compile it into an exe