C600 WIFI IS A GO

Guest iwilliams

Guest Paul [MVP]

Actually from what I can work out the 'Tornado' is the project, and the HTC Riemma and the HTC Faraday are the actual device names.

The Qtek 8310 / iMate SP5, with WiFi, are the Riemma, and the Faraday is the Tornado sans WiFi!

P

Guest daedos59
Actually from what I can work out the 'Tornado' is the project, and the HTC Riemma and the HTC Faraday are the actual device names.

The Qtek 8310 / iMate SP5, with WiFi, are the Riemma, and the Faraday is the Tornado sans WiFi!

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't want to confuse things, but what happened to Tornado Noble and Tornado Tempo (SP5 vs SP5m) ?

Guest jm012a9749
Would be nice if HTC published a list of codenames as they are announced/leaked! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heres a chart showing all the HTC Devices and the networks they have been released to. Its accurate as far as i can tell :D

HTC Devices

Guest ricardo the fish
Heres a chart showing all the HTC Devices and the networks they have been released to. Its accurate as far as i can tellĀ  ;)

HTC Devices

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, but I think this chart has alredy been proven to be inaccurate, can't seem to find the thread at the mo :cry: , but I think it's somewhere in the PPCPE section (or I may be delusional!)

A Quick example it the SPV C550 classed as the HTC Robbie!! not the Hurricane.

Guest Pondrew
Sorry, but I think this chart has alredy been proven to be inaccurate, can't seem to find the thread at the mo :cry: , but I think it's somewhere in the PPCPE section (or I may be delusional!)

A Quick example it the SPV C550 classed as the HTC Robbie!! not the Hurricane.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep. And it reckons the HTC Alpine is badged the SPV M2500 on Orange. It ain't!

There are other inaccuracies but suffice it to say this chart is NOT official.

Would be nice if HTC actually had a website worth speaking of with any real info on it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What would be the fun of that? There'd be no pointless weeks speculation about what a features a phone may or may not have?! ;)

Edited by fozzie