XDA Exec

Guest SkUk21

Guest belfast-biker
In the past 2 weeks since I've been monotoring it I've used 25Mb and I've not been hammering it. I think my usage is likely to go up rather than down - at least until I start having to pay for it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you're on O2, is it true that data is not being charged for just yet?

I'm about to buy an XDA EXEC tomorrow, and if true, won't buy a data bolt on just yet....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest craighome
If you're on O2, is it true that data is not being charged for just yet?

I'm about to buy an XDA EXEC tomorrow, and if true, won't buy a data bolt on just yet....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd like to know too, just bought an XDA exec online. Does anyone know the 3G data charges if it's being charged for?

Thanks

Craig

Guest craighome
I'd like to know too, just bought an XDA exec online. Does anyone know the 3G data charges if it's being charged for?

Thanks

Craig

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thought everything was going too smoothly with o2!!!

During order on the 26th Dec I got to set a preferred delivery date which I set to today-Thursday 29th between 0900-1700hrs

Received email from o2 yesterday Wed 28th to say order had been passed to "dispatch"

Phoned up o2 today at 1700hrs to find out where my phone was and got someone from Customer services who tried to be very helpful but could only tell me the order had been sent to dispatch

Apparantly, dispatch doesn't mean it gets sent out to the customer in this case - it just means it's gone to their warehouse department for processing

O2 customer services could not tell me when it will be delivered from their warehouse, or confirm whether it was actually in stock (although they did say I would receive an email if it was not in stock which I haven't had)

I was asked to call back daily to O2 for an updates and "it might arrive next week, possibly" but they couldn't guarantee anything.

Hope everyone else had more luck with this - I'm still questioning whether to cancel the order now.

Craig

Edited by craighome

Guest belfast-biker
During order on the 26th Dec I got to set a preferred delivery date which I set to today-Thursday 29th between 0900-1700hrs

I work for O2 B2B phone sales, and even I couldn't wait the few days for us to get me a new exec, so I went down to the local O2 shop and took one within a half hour.

Impatience is a virtue.... ;)