C600 max upgrade cost

Guest wi11

I'm looking to upgrade my C500 to the C600 when it comes out. I'm on 12months+ of my contract (everyday 50).

I'm thinking it shouldn't cost more than £90 to upgrade to the C600 and hopefully will be less. Anyone got any more educated guesses? ;)

Guest mcwarre

The price will depend on the average spend over your last 3 months. Try to ensure that it is at least £25/month. If it is £30/month then even better. I make sure that I have achieve this as it can drop the phone price by approx £100 so well worth it!!

Guest chrisbpr
The price will depend on the average spend over your last 3 months.  Try to ensure that it is at least £25/month.  If it is £30/month then even better.  I make sure that I have achieve this as it can drop the phone price by approx £100 so well worth it!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i spoke to retentions & was told that it would cost nothing to upgradto the c600 ( when it comes out !!! :??: :?: )

Guest mcwarre
i spoke to retentions & was told that it would cost nothing to upgradto the c600 ( when it comes out !!! :??:  :?: )

Fair enough.

But what is your average spend? It will not be free on £0/month, trust me!

Why? It's called maths and business sense.........

You guys are sooooo lucky !!

No operator here (Ireland) has the cop on to even sell smartphones so any time I want one it's a full prices OEM model or ebay, either way your talking 400-500 euro (that around 250-350 pound) !!

so I can blame my imate SP3, orange C550 (ebay) and overdue imate SP5 for my ever increasing credit card debt !!

Is it worth it ?? Damn right it is !!! ;)