Sign in to follow this  
bbewekim

SPV C550 Grr!

Hey, im new here, been on and off the site sinse ive had this phone.

I will get straight to the problem because i doubt you want me babbling on about crap ;).

Right, heres the thing NOTHING on my blooming phone works apart from being able to make calls and receive them.

This is the Error i get when i try to access anything:

Error

The control panel document "file destination" cannot be loaded. Verify the XML and try loading the control panel again.

Ive tried looking for some kind of system restore and ive also tried looking in the hand book for help, cant even find a telephone number.

I may have been able to fix the problem if the phone would connect to activesync but sinse this errors happend it will only let it charge via USB.

I hope someone can help, this phones only a couple of weeks old IF that!

No doubt its probably my fault this has happened but still #-o.

FINALLY, SORRY IF THERE HAS BEEN A TOPIC CONTAINING ANSWERS ALREADY MADE.

Well I would suggest a hard-reset. You will lose any progs, photos, videos etc that are saved onto the phone's memory. Also your contacts will be lost from the phone (not your SIM though). Anything saved onto the storage card will be ok.

To do a hard reset turn the phone off, then turn it on, and hold in the 2 soft keys while it's booting, you should then get a screen wiht an option to do a hard reset. If the phone boots normally you'll have to shut it down and try again.

If you do a search for Hard Reset there is a much better guide on here!

Hope this helps.

Well I would suggest a hard-reset.  You will lose any progs, photos, videos etc that are saved onto the phone's memory. Also your contacts will be lost from the phone (not your SIM though).  Anything saved onto the storage card will be ok.

To do a hard reset turn the phone off, then turn it on, and hold in the 2 soft keys while it's booting, you should then get a screen wiht an option to do a hard reset. If the phone boots normally you'll have to shut it down and try again.

If you do a search for Hard Reset there is a much better guide on here!

Hope this helps.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks mate, that helped, shame all my stuff got reset but well worth it.