How can I change size of system fonts on SP5?

Guest 17-APG

Just rec'd the SP5 and it is indeed a great phone; a real move up from the SP3i that I have owned. I would like to be able to increase the font size especially in the homescreen but also within the menu system to make it slightly bigger. CAn this be done???

You can change font sizes in an xml file for your homescreen. If you are using one of the default screens then you would need to extract it from your storage folder. But if you are using a 3rd party homescreen, then just open it in notepad & change everywhere you see font-size=""

Somewhere in the settings you can change the system font size, but I seem to remember that the large setting is way too large.

You can change font sizes in an xml file for your homescreen.  If you are using one of the default screens then you would need to extract it from your storage folder.  But if you are using a 3rd party homescreen, then just open it in notepad & change everywhere you see font-size=""

Somewhere in the settings you can change the system font size, but I seem to remember that the large setting is way too large.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, yes I am using just the default home screen. Do you know which file I should be looking for in the storage area??

I did download a new homescreen for WM5 but when I go to install it I am told by the device that I do not have the permissions to install?? I guess I have a few hurdles to jump!!