Boot screen logos

Guest coleburg

Guest coleburg

Im having real problems here, I have 3 logos when i boot up, 1, imate 2, Windows mobile and 3, HTC

I have managed to locate and change the windows mobile logo and the htc logo but for the life of me i cant find the imate logo.

I have managed to find the imate logo on shut down but not on the bootup.

please help.

thanks

Guest HerpezP
,Nov 13 2005, 01:31]If you are refering to the very first logo you see when booting up it's not possible to change unless you have the ability to hack the ROM.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm... I've used this guide. Worked like a charm and now I haven't got that ugly Orange logo when I boot up anymore, but designed a nice little boot-up screen myself (check attachement). Feel free to use it if you want ;)

splashscreen_elin_grindemyr.bmp

Edited by HerpezP

Guest coleburg

Hello, thanks for the reply with the link although im struggling to get this working on the sp5m, perhaps someone on here can adjust this for the sp5m cos this would be great to get rid of that bloody imate screen.

thanks

Guest chrisc28
Hello, thanks for the reply with the link although im struggling to get this working on the sp5m, perhaps someone on here can adjust this for the sp5m cos this would be great to get rid of that bloody imate screen.

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think it works since that's coded specifically for the Typhoon ROM.

Guest HerpezP

Sorry, didn't see you had an i-Mate SP5m, but I would think it would be possible do some sort of the same thing, but you will probably need another app to do it.

Edited by HerpezP

Guest harrysaab

r u sure this tool works for sp5??

as they showing c500 in that link u gave.

Hmm... I've used this guide. Worked like a charm and now I haven't got that ugly Orange logo when I boot up anymore, but designed a nice little boot-up screen myself (check attachement). Feel free to use it if you want ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest HerpezP
r u sure this tool works for sp5??

as they showing c500 in that link u gave.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably not. Just me being up too late and in the wrong forum.. Sorry for that o:-)