WM5 iPhone OSX Skin

Guest chrisc28

Guest dannykos

hi - using WM5 - it only seems to change the skin on media player. No new theme appears in the today screen settings?? Any ideas??

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest linenoise
hi - using WM5 - it only seems to change the skin on media player. No new theme appears in the today screen settings?? Any ideas??

Thanks.

I'm having the same issue with a HTC ppc6700 / Wizard It adds the media player skin, and then puts some graphics into the storage card, and if there is no storage card, it makes a directory called storage called. One one attempt, it even remaned my phone to OS-X.

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kkj1961

I would also like to know how to uninstall the skin, or at least the "extra" screens. I like the skin, but don't want the media player, phone screen, startup/shutdown, etc, to be themed with osx when I change to another skin like Vista.

Thanks.

Great skin by the way. :)

Kevin

Guest kkj1961
I'm having the same issue with a HTC ppc6700 / Wizard It adds the media player skin, and then puts some graphics into the storage card, and if there is no storage card, it makes a directory called storage called. One one attempt, it even remaned my phone to OS-X.

Any ideas?

Yeah, my phone got renamed to OSX as well.

• 1 month later...
Guest kelv23

loaded the .cab ran OK ish, slowed the phone down a fair bit at one point. Uninstalled it and now the top bar is still grey on every theme .How can I revert the themes back?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tree95z
Yeah, my phone got renamed to OSX as well.

Anybody going to reply to this? I'm having the same issue with my PPC 6700.

Just media player skinned nothing else.

Someone please help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest chrisc28

I've updated the theme and they should now work again in updated phones.

I've lately discovered that the theme will fail to work on phones with MSFP upgrades. I do not know why, but can somebody please test out the attached file in the first post and let me know if it now works because it works perfectly on my phone (SP5 with MSFP upgrade).

I have been very busy lately, so have not had the chance to reply to the tonnes of PM I'm getting about this theme. Please enjoy the latest update and let me know if there's any bugs.

• 3 months later...
Guest pathfinder

I have the same problem - I have installed everything - CAB file installed succesfully buyt I can't find it anywhere. I have T-mobile MDA. Please help

Can someone help?

I'm trying to load this theme but it isn't quite happening. Everything seems to install fine from the cab file, but then nothing is listed in the the "today screen" properties?

However, for some reason, the skin has been applied to media player?

Am I missing summit simple?

Thanks a lot

Dave

Guest sesro1978

Hi,

How do I correctly install this .CAB file on my Cingular 2125? I have not yet tried using this skin and would like to use it. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Seth

Guest Tsunameh

Hey,

first of all, very nice skin,

but if I try to install it on my HTC Wizard (qtek 9100), the .cab installs, I restart the phone, but nothing really changes, how to fix? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest pippetto

I have installed WM5_OSX.CAB file succesfully but I can't find it anywhere. I have I-MATE PDA-N. Please help

Edited by pippetto

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.