One week on...my thoughts...on the M5000

Guest bronksy

Guest creamhackered
hi there..

to make the phone 2G only..

press the green call button, go to menu softkey, then options, then band, then select GSM and not auto.

I'm pretty sure its 3G causing most annoyances for me..I have had no calls come in, full 3G signal and made calls. Went to check for voicemail and found 6 messages from today..no spool symbol nada..something is not right!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You might wanna phone them about that voicemail problem.

I had that issue on my C600 the other day and I phoned premier support and they reset the voicemail stuff immediately and it was working fine again :)

Guest Dogmatick
You might wanna phone them about that voicemail problem.

I had that issue on my C600 the other day and I phoned premier support and they reset the voicemail stuff immediately and it was working fine again :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Spoke to a friend last night who has a c500, he has the same spool symbol issue, after complaining bitterly for months one of the Orange cs guys admitted to him that it is a very known issue and has been for 18 months, they don't know why it happens it is not phone specific and they don't know how to fix it. The cs guy said he himself got around 45 calls a week on this and is getting pretty tired of hearing about it. It seems that once your phonenumber falls in to this, it is hard to get it out. But it still beats Vodafone phoning you up with your message after you just hit the busy button (how dumb is that)

Dogmatick

Guest Dogmatick
Just spoke to Orange again and pointed out this site for their own techies to check, as it is quite obvious that I am NOT the only person with this issue, sent HTC a very long email regarding the errors and they haven't come back yet

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They just got back to me and lo what a surprise they wanted to know how much memory I had free, again.... They are driving me nuts

D