BUY & SELL Thread

Guest grifter

Guest magkono

hello im selling my samsung sgh-i505 which my mom got me from the states. the camera has a defect but can be repaired all you have to look for is someone with the camera software of the zire. it only comes with stylus and charger and ofcourse the unit. this phone is powered by palm and it has a 180 degree turning screen. also willing to swap with any model . il add cash. 0 9 1 6 2 0 4 1 0 5 5

for a review and more pics look at msmmobile . com and do a search. thank you

e-mail me for pics

[email protected]

im selling for 12000 pesos

SELLING: Brand New 64 MB MMC PQI for 1,200. no box nga lang, pero never been used (kahit tignan pa, wala pang gasgas sa metal part).

BUYING: SAP Camera for..? lowest price lang ha. (may nakita ako sa airfagev around 500 lang daw..)

or

TRADE: 2 pcs 64mb MMC for 128MB mmc (yung isang brand new, yung isa 2nd hand)

o kaya, yung BRAND NEW MMC ko for SAP CAMERA + 500.

SPAMlikan ko to

Guest limubai

SWAP SAP(complete) with 128MB SDCard no scratches, not even the "Call" and "End Call" button. willing to add cash, PM me if interested.Not yet open line, QTEK ROM

@limubai, you're swapping your SAP with a 128 mb SD card? and you'll add cash? what's the catch? if those are your terms, i'll trade you a 128mb SD card.

Guest limubai
@limubai, you're swapping your SAP with a 128 mb SD card? and you'll add cash? what's the catch? if those are your terms, i'll trade you a 128mb SD card.

Sir Rodnav;

medyo mali po..ito po ang subject "SWAP: SAP(Compelete) with 128MB SD with Samsung V200" bale po isaswap ko ang SAP ko na may 128MB SD for "a Samsung V200" po...meaning i need a samsung phone...in exchange for my SAP na may 128MB SD

Guest dinoalbert
FS: 10months old SAP Tanager with Windows Mobile 2003 OS, complete with box, charger, cd. PM me if you are interested.

@weaponX

how/where did you get a 10 month old Tanager with WM2003 OS???

Guest WeaponX
@weaponX

you mean we can upgrade our existing WM2002 to 2003?

@Darkmatter,

Believe it or not, the pics show that you can. :lol:

Baka ma-off topic tayo d2. Anyway, I'm just selling the Tanager. You may PM me if you want. For those interested, it's the only unit that I have. Ano kaya kung i-bidding ko? :D

Guest WeaponX
@weaponx

can you please tell us whats new with the WM2003 on a Tanager? Anong nadagdag na feature sa SAP? Thanks...

@dino,

Cge. Pag nahiram ko. Pero pag nabenta na, I won't be able to describe it na. :lol:

By the way, mukhang wala yatang gustong bumili. I'm selling the unit at Php15K. This might be the last Tanager na may WM2003. Lucky para sa makakabili. Gusto ko sana, kaso di pwede trade-in plus cash.

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
FS: 10months old SAP Tanager with Windows Mobile 2003 OS, complete with box, charger, cd. PM me if you are interested.

:shock: mutant. 8 months ago naka 2002 na ko running SmartROM 1.3.7.8 then yan Win2003 OS na. whew! very interesting.