C600 on upgrade?

Guest jonf

Was called yesterday re arrival of stock ... Got C600 today ...

£0 upgrade... Been off contract since October, spen £40 ish a month

and Rebecca from orange retail Wolverhampton did actually call me back!!! amazing!

Orange ... give this Gal a pay rise, she is the only Orange person recently who knows what was going on and how to talk to customers ...

PS Where in the world are the upgrade peolpe??? not the UK thats for sure!

only found one annoyance with the C600 so far ... Searching MoDaCo for answer ...

E : )

Guest Disco Stu
I just received my C600 upgrade from a C500. What is the best way of getting everything (contacts, calendar, sms, email, programs, etc) from the old one to the new one?

Thanks in advance for any helpful tips.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Contacts, Calendar & Email are always best transferred with Outlook.

As for SMS, I don't know if the Jeyo products or Smartphone Studio will work with WM05 but you could try.

You will need to reinstall your software from the cabs / exes but be careful as some may not be cross-compatible.

Guest simonbratt99

Just ordered ma c600. had to pay £50. my tariff costs me £25 a month and i dont go over it. Also swapped to a cheaper tariff £20 for the same 100 min and 100 txts but had to go for a 18month contract.

Sold ma c500 for £60 . now hows THAT?

so to sum up , over 18 months ill save £100 AND get a c600. Lifes a bitch eh

Edited by simonbratt99

Tried to get a free upgrade today from Orange. They wouldn't move on the £79.99 upgrade fee, even though I've been a customer for 6 years and spend at least £30 per month.

So I've just got the i-Mate SP5 for free on 02 through Buzz Mobile, Orange have lost a customer and I have WiFi as well.

Bye Orange.

Tried to get a free upgrade today from Orange. They wouldn't move on the £79.99 upgrade fee, even though I've been a customer for 6 years and spend at least £30 per month.

So I've just got the i-Mate SP5 for free on 02 through Buzz Mobile, Orange have lost a customer and I have WiFi as well.

Bye Orange.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im on 25 a month orange contract and they told me it wod be 80, so i instantly told them to cancel my contract as i could get it free as new customer plus 50 free credit, she agreed saying it was all stupid and that was best thing to do.

however, i wod ave lost my student deal so i agreed to 10% of monthly line rental for life and 80 for phone on 18month contract.

Guest poleaxe
Got it for Free ;)

With £35 a month

Thats for select 750 which is 750 minutes xnet anytime

Oh and 30 txt a month free

Got the phone today

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

arrived 6th Jan after arm twisting

Got it for Free :D

With £25 a month

Thats for select 500 which is 500 minutes xnet anytime

Think i'm getting 30 txt a month free for 6 months but hard to know what O are giving when they don't know themselves at times.

Been with since '94; last plans

"yourplan 1200 on line 1 @ £25/month" and

"talk 60 on line 2 approx £9/month

Will prob. drop line 2 now thus saving approx £20/month

Yep! i'm pleased

Happy all year all!