Just got my C550

Guest nitefly

Guest nitefly

I have recently bought an SPV C550 and i want to unlock it so I can use my O2 simcard. Does anyone have any info on this?

Also could someone tell me any tips on random things like getting the most out of my battery etc.

Many thanks

Nathan. ;)

Guest nitefly

Thankyou for the reply, I appreciate it. However, that unlocking method does not work for me, for some reason. I have done everything it says to do on there.

Guest mini_man

ok, install the cab on ure phone, then plug the phone into the pc, and then run the spvservice.exe program on ure pc! follow the instructions for sim unlock and it will work!

Guest nitefly

Ok so now i've unlocked my phone and now im having a problem with the internet/wap/mms settings..

It's asking me for DNS settins and IP settings and there is no info on this on the url you gave.. any idea of a more specific tutorial type thing?

Guest nitefly

Ok so now i've unlocked my phone and now im having a problem with the internet/wap/mms settings..

It's asking me for DNS settins and IP settings and there is no info on this on the url you gave.. any idea of a more specific tutorial type thing?

Guest nitefly

Guest agent.m
nitefly,

the ip info is on the page posted.  As for DNS, 0.0.0.0 works for me on virgin so suggest you try that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

o2 are demons when it comes to internet/wap/mms settings

it works for some and not for others

:evil: