Orange SPV C500 256MB MiniSD card doesn’t work in

Guest deanbates

Guest deanbates

Hi,

I’ve recently upgraded from the Orange SPV C500 to the SPV C600. However the 256MB MiniSD memory card I previously used in the C500 doesn’t work in the C600.

The standard 32 MB card which came with the C600 works.

Any ideas what the problem is?

Many thanks,

Dean

Guest cold_fire
Hi,

I’ve recently upgraded from the Orange SPV C500 to the SPV C600. However the 256MB MiniSD memory card I previously used in the C500 doesn’t work in the C600.

Many thanks,

Dean

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a 256mb as well and works on c600 previously used with c500 .Try to format the card with a card reader.

Hi,

Many thanks,

Dean

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Strange, I had also a 256MB card I have used in my C500 and now I use it in my new C600. It works and I have applications installed on it, with the only exception that I cannot format it on the C600 using SP Task Manager (this was working on the C500).

Guest whitestar

Had an issue with a 512MB card with my C500 a while ago, suddenly stopped seing it all. Remved the card and cleaned the contacts with nail posih remover, put it back in the phone and it started working again.