Syncronize sms

Guest Lay-z

Hi Ya'll

Can someone help me with this problem I have with my SPV C550.

I can't find a way to get my recieved sms-messages transfered to my PC.

Maybe It's not possible with Active Sync but I'm sure that these sms-messages are somewhere on my SPV in a log-file or something. Any id what kind of file I should look for??

TIA!

Mark "Lay-Z" E

Hi Ya'll

Can someone help me with this problem I have with my SPV C550.

I can't find a way to get my recieved sms-messages transfered to my PC.

Maybe It's not possible with Active Sync but I'm sure that these sms-messages are somewhere on my SPV in a log-file or something. Any id what kind of file I should look for??

TIA!

Mark "Lay-Z" E

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would recommend using Jeyo's Outlook extender for this, it's an excellent program that syncs your sms messages to outlook an let's you reply to them as if you were typing an email.. Alternatively, if you don't like Outlook Jeyo has a standalone program that does the same thing.

Have a look HERE

@mwille

Thx for your fast reaction :exclaim:

It looks like this program might actualy do the trick. To bad it takes a program to transfer sms-messages between the smartphone and a pc and vice versa. :roll:

Although this already is the answer to my question, I still wanna know which file or folder contains the sms-messages..

A big thx to you mwille!

Guest nevawlkalone
@mwille

Thx for your fast reaction :exclaim: 

It looks like this program might actualy do the trick. To bad it takes a program to transfer sms-messages between the smartphone and a pc and vice versa. :roll:

Although this already is the answer to my question, I still wanna know which file or folder contains the sms-messages..

A big thx to you mwille!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also you could use SPstudio found HERE on airfagev..

This is a seperate program that doesnt require outlook etc..... ;)

@nevawlkalone

Thx for your reaction mate! SPstudio seems to work for importing the sms-messages from the c550 to the PC and the other way around.

Only one problem:

It will only import the first 160 spaces of a sms-message, most of my sms-messages are much longer.. So they are not imported fully. :x

But sertainly a perfect program for transfering short sms-messages and above all: it's free!

@mwille

Got my hands on "Jeyo Mobile Extender" and this program is just perfect! It intergrates smoothly in outlook. It has all the options I needed for managing my sms-messages! It even pops-up a nice windows "balloon" when you recieve a new sms when your smartphone is connected to your PC.

Thx mate!

I made Jeyo Mobile Extender with a working key available for download but I'm not sure if it's allowed by MoDaCo to post the link. So send me an e-mail if you wish to recieve the download link from my online home-directory.

My e-mail adress: [email protected]

Later ya'll!

• 1 month later...
Guest loveu64

Well i used jeyo mobile extender to sync sms with MS outlook. Everything worked fine until one day it just won't work anymore. I cannot figure out the problem as yet but the problem is something with

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. I wrote to the Jeyo support and so far they have not replied. :evil:

Guest abhayseth

Go to the remove programs app on ur pc & remove the application & reinstall it after u have shut down & restarted your pc - same problem got solved.

Well i used jeyo mobile extender to sync sms with MS outlook. Everything worked fine until one day it just won't work anymore. I cannot figure out the problem as yet but the problem is something with

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. I wrote to the Jeyo support and so far they have not replied.  :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>