WMP Skins for C550?

Guest gijsdvm

Guest gijsdvm

Hey w411y i also found 5 WMP skins at Nectun, but they didnt work. So i used mini_mans way to make them work on my SPV C550. This is the result (attachment) if anyone would like them. They look fine now on a C550.

Also i have done some others that were originally for PPC. I can post them if anyone would like..

WMPskins.rar

Edited by gijsdvm

Guest mini_man

awesome, nice work! glad you got it to work.

im using an ipod one at the moment.

there are so many good skins out there, i dont know why no one has them for smartphone.

• 2 months later...
Guest theyell4
Nice work, but the link of red one is the same with the blue one, hope to fix it soon

cheers for the heads up - link is fixed!

and with respect to 160x160 album art, i didnt know that was "default" or "usual" dimensions - either way i think looks fine...

netx versions of the skins will have 160x160 tho :)

Edited by theyell4

Guest trimy
cheers for the heads up - link is fixed!

and with respect to 160x160 album art, i didnt know that was "default" or "usual" dimensions - either way i think looks fine...

netx versions of the skins will have 160x160 tho :)

Because the default skin use the 160x160, so all the folder.jpg I made is in 160x160. When the skin use other dimensions, the album art picture will look ungainly, especially the line.

Guest w411y

I made a Homer Simpson a while ago to go with a theme I made...

post-143011-1149176707_thumb.jpg

WMP_Skin.rar

Its very very basic.. thats because it was just a pilot, it was the first one I made. Havn't made another since but I'm soon to have a 12 week holiday with basically nothing to do. So I have future plans on updating my site including my tutorials, resource for plugin XML code, more skins, themes and WMP skins. Oh, and a new template while Im at it :) :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest gijsdvm

hi!

i havent been on modaco for a while.. nice to see more people are interested in WMP skins for the C550. you've remade thesame skin as i did theyell4, the test.zip one..:rolleyes: like that album art there..!

and i like the WMP11 skin! nice work,

gijsdvm