WLAN G in all Wizards - It works!

Guest crx16

Guest Phil Lee

I remember reading a post by another person (Belfast Biker I think) who said that there was a problem with all the AKU2 ROM updates which prevents them from connecting to a Belkin pre-N router.

Guest SilentBob

OK, how weird! I went to add the WiFi entries, but they already exist as described. IFYI I have the new TMUK ROM.

So presumably it is already 11g compliant?

Guest mandt
What does the following key do?:

It disables the 'sliding' animation of menus

So presumably it is already 11g compliant?

Indeed it is

• 8 months later...
Guest flysexydude

I just got new T-Mobile MDA and I went threw this post, but I am still confused. Can someone tell me how can I make this MDA to be wireless G so that I can use it with my Home wireless Wi-Fi? I have the DJVW_HTC_Wizard_Optimizer zip file and it contains two files CAPNOT~1.001 and HTCWIZ~1.000 can someone explain me how to use them or can some tell me step by step directions?

Thanks,

FlySexyDude

I have the DJVW_HTC_Wizard_Optimizer zip file

That is not a zip file it is a CAB file. The file itself is the installer for the phone. You can install it two ways. The easiest would be to install CABviaActiveSync and follow the instructions for installing CAB files. The next would be to transefer the CAB file to your phone via file explorer and then run the CAB file from your phone.