Rom for C550

Guest OGUZHANILK

Guest mini_man

hey welcome to the forum

unfortunately there is no official release of new c550 roms,

orange seem to be sneaking new roms into the newer c550s but they havnt released anything on there website.

why do you need it urgently wots the problem??

Guest OGUZHANILK
hey welcome to the forum

unfortunately there is no official release of new c550 roms,

orange seem to be sneaking new roms into the newer c550s but they havnt released anything on there website.

why do you need it urgently wots the problem??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I nedd it because my phone is crashed while I try to install some programms and only white screen is active does not turn on... pls help !!!

Guest Dop3KinG
I nedd it because my phone is crashed while I try to install some programms and only white screen is active does not turn on... pls help !!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry to say this but if u just got a white screen i think u phone is ucked :)

Edited by Dop3KinG

Guest mini_man
sorry to say this but if u just got a white screen i think u phone is ucked

firslty i dont think thats very helpful

secondly, we need some info on your phone,

how new, what did you install, how long has it been like this, have you ever dropped your phone and have you ever replaced anything.

anything else you think might be useful would be gr8

Guest OGUZHANILK
Have you tried to do a hard reset?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried to do it but as soon as I touch the power botton it turns again to white screen,... :)

Guest OGUZHANILK
firslty i dont think thats very helpful

secondly, we need some info on your phone,

how new, what did you install, how long has it been like this, have you ever dropped your phone and have you ever replaced anything.

anything else you think might be useful would be gr8

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bought it from ebay.co.uk, for this reason I don't have any chance for guaratee, and I ve never dropped it, I guess I deleted some usefull files during an undelete, but not sure about it...

Guest OGUZHANILK
that may somthing, deleting useful files, have you tried doing without the storage card in?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes I did it with or without simcard and memory card... but no response, ie when I connect it to pc it does not known by pc, only white screen appears and stays as it is untill I remove it's battery, I ve already used more than 5 smartphones or pocketpc phones, but I ve never met such a stupid circumstance, I am afraid it is died, or I have to find a way to make hard reset...

Guest Dop3KinG

Well i have killed 2 c550 by trying to flash the wrong rom onto them and both times i ended up with white screens.your phone is well and truley DEAD.Both times i have taken them back to the shop and had a new phone each time.